Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an ethnic is a life of cope

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
We ethnics have no other alternative other than to live life through our copes. As an ethnic with an IQ of 125 ( confirmed by a psychologist), I have chosen smart copes: anime, lolicon, video games, good books ( Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes.. etc..) But then you have stupid ethnics with a low IQ who cope by adopting normie lifestyles. Take this guy for instance :

It's absolutely over for him, he's a shitskin with buggy eyes, but he thinks that by tattooing himself and dying his hair he will attract femoids. A lot of ethnics live in this delusion. They're always trying some extreme shit to get attention. No wonder that a lot of bizarre crap such as dance styles, music, movies and food come from ethnic countries. That's why we need blackpill lessons in ethnic countries. As a matter of fact, we need blackpill missionaries in those countries more than we need Christian missionaries. Those guys need to understand that it is over.

We ethnics have no other alternative other than to live life through our copes. As an ethnic with an IQ of 125 ( confirmed by a psychologist), I have chosen smart copes: anime, lolicon, video games, good books ( Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes.. etc..) But then you have stupid ethnics with a low IQ who cope by adopting normie lifestyles. Take this guy for instance :View attachment 126526

It's absolutely over for him, he's a shitskin with buggy eyes, but he thinks that by tattooing himself and dying his hair he will attract femoids. A lot of ethnics live in this delusion. They're always trying some extreme shit to get attention. No wonder that a lot of bizarre crap such as dance styles, music, movies and food come from ethnic countries. That's why we need blackpill lessons in ethnic countries. As a matter of fact, we need blackpill missionaries in those countries more than we need Christian missionaries. Those guys need to understand that it is over.
125 is not that high ngl

JFL at the ricecels who cope by fashionmaxxing they are spending money to look like clowns

That guy doesn't look too bad apart from the faggy hair dye.

Guy looks like he's thugmaxxing. Could potentially work I dunno

I think I also have an IQ somewhere around 120. But being high-iq as an ethnic is a special kind of hell I think. If you're low-iq, you can thugmaxx and fit in with your peers. The only people I have ever been able to fit in with were nerdy white guys but the fact that I'm ethnic always meant that I was too different to be fully accepted by them.
Well, at least I was gifted with self-awareness which means I won't bother trying to look 'cool' and embarrass myself in public, I already knew it was over at a very young age.

what kind of ethnic are you?

I'm a Hispanic looking dude living in a mostly German town in Brazil.
you can thugmaxx

There are a lot of guys in Brazil who do it, but it doesn't pay off. They either end up dead or in a Brazilian dungeon. The quality of the girls they get, be it in looks or intelligence, is pretty low. I have no motivation to even try to get girls like that. I'd rather be by myself and chill with my copes, it's much easier and stress-free.

Last edited:
The guy in the picture legit looks like a FtM tranny.

I'm a Hispanic looking dude living in a mostly German town in Brazil.

There are a lot of guys in Brazil who do it, but it doesn't pay off. They either end up dead or in a Brazilian dungeon. The quality of the girls they get, be it in looks or intelligence, is pretty low. I have no motivation to even try to get girls like that. I'd rather be by myself and chill with my copes, it's much easier and stress-free.
brazilian prisons like hell i heard