Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being an ethnic in the west puts you so far behind everyone else

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Unless your lineage have been living for a few generations here, then you are so far behind. If your parents were the first to come to the west that already means money wise you are set at near 0. Many multi generation white families have history here, settled here and own many homes and large chunks of land. At best a starting ethnic gets a roach infested apartment.

This isnt even the worst part. If you have no other family in the west you are doomed. You think you can just studymaxx and get yourself a degree but your degree doesnt mean shit if you lack connections. Your business degree wont suddenly land you a job in a bank. Having family here beyond your parents gives you so much more options and oppurtunities. So many times ive heard shit like "my uncles friend had an opening at his place", or "my cousin put in a good word for me to a friend he knows". Having no family means near to zero chance for a respectable job due to no networking. It means no matter your degree, you will be doomed to a food cart, uber driver, or janitor job like most other ethnics. Meanwhile white boy justin got a desk job at his cousins company. Its over ffs

Thats the truth I don't know why a deathnic would come here. People said ya what if they are good looking and talented. Ok but why would a Chad like that leave his home town.

That has more to do with traditional Italians, Jews or the old WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) Eastern Establishment. Most white families today are not that clanish.

You think you can just studymaxx and get yourself a degree but your degree doesnt mean shit if you lack connections.
Oh, wow, that's not true at all!- I'm not sure where you got the idea that you can't get a good job without connections.- Almost every job I've ever landed was at a company that had never heard of me before.- If you get a degree in a field that's in demand, you'll be needed my friend!- (Mine is in Computer Science, and I find jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed.- And as you probably know, there are loadssss of non-white software developers in the U.S.)

Have you started college yet?- Let me know if you decided what to study yet--- I'm curious where your career interests are.

That has more to do with traditional Italians, Jews or the old WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) Eastern Establishment. Most white families today are not that clanish.
i wish they were. whites have a right to live among their own kind within their homelands. nonwhites shouldnt be allowed near them. it creates suffering for both sides.

unless you are a self hating nonwhite like me, you have no right to live in a white country.

If your parents were the first to come to the west that already means money wise you are set at near 0.
Retard logic. Being poor isn't an ethnic thing and there are lots of rich immigrants too.