Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Being an autistic male is better than being an autistic female’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Being an autistic male is better than being an autistic female’.

I’m an autistic male that unironically has to post on an involuntary celibate forum which completely debunks them type of statements.

How is being alienated by others an advantage. I don't view autism as a good thing especially for a male. it's basically over for autistic men
You get people claiming autistic females have it worse.

how though? "Autistic" Females get so much attention from simps and shit. For girls it's seen as "Quirky" not as a bad thing. "Autistic" females literally live on tutorial mode like regular females
Yeah, so true at this point.

Autistic foids have it more like an autistc gigachad

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You're a incel male anyways, you'll lose anyways

if you were to compare autistic and non-autistic foids i am certain you would find they are indistinguishable in everything that has to do with sexual and romantic market value
- both start their natural unpaid casual sex lives at age 12-13
- both enter marriage as soon as they desire to do so, around 26 for the "traditional", "old-fashioned" girls, and 35 for the "free spirits"

you would find literally no difference...

Autistic females are seen as quirky and cute by normies while autistic males are seen as weird and unclean. Foids got it easy even when they got some other type of mental disorder other than being a foid.

women simply don't have it harder than men in general, even when you add insane debuffs like autism into the equation.

Glad you didn’t bring up locality in this one.

Being any type of female is better than being any type of male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back