Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an Anglocel is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It’s so difficult being an Anglo-Saxon. You’re expected to be extroverted and outgoing, and I’m anything but that. It’s expected of you to be able to hold a conversation, and I can’t as I’m introverted and shy. Anglos love to drink and be rowdy especially at the weekends where they go wild at nightclubs and get piss drunk like filthy degenerates. I don’t drink and I certainly won’t ever be going to nightclubs as they are Chad central. You can’t even go abroad and escape the Anglo menace because they’re overseas as well doing the exact same shit they do at home.

I hate it here man. I have no loyalty to my people or country. :(

can't relate

@mental_out

Anglos ruined the world. Theyre worse than jews in this regard

Imagine creating empiricism and liberalism

emogmecuswhit

Never even seen a modern person identify as an Anglo-Saxon. Just go to the Welsh valleys so you can mog the original Celtic inhabitants of Britain.

Never even seen a modern person identify as an Anglo-Saxon. Just go to the Welsh valleys so you can mog the original Celtic inhabitants of Britain.
I’d probably get mogged by all the swarthy Celtchads there

I can relate. I'm not anglo myself but i look anglo-saxon in the face. It's the same here, everyone goes out drinking and clubbing, having sex being crazy etc. While i rot in my basement.

I can relate. I'm not anglo myself but i look anglo-saxon in the face. It's the same here, everyone goes out drinking and clubbing, having sex being crazy etc. While i rot in my basement.
It isn’t fair. I hate life. Life as Anglo sucks.
At least you will height mog them.
If they’re short and swarthy, sure. If they’re light though they’re usually as tall as Anglos.

also aren't you all balding by the age of 25?

At least anglos are white kek become a stormfrontcel

Take the islam pill brother
Islampill= black pill
You’ll also have 72 virgins in jannah brother

Take the islam pill brother
Islampill= black pill
You’ll also have 72 virgins in jannah brother
Do I have to attend mosque because I don’t like leaving the house

Do I have to attend mosque because I don’t like leaving the house
No you don’t have to you can pray read the quran at home all you have to do is pray jummah prayer and eid prayer in mosque but for the rest you don’t need to go to the mosque

No you don’t have to you can pray read the quran at home all you have to do is pray jummah prayer and eid prayer in mosque but for the rest you don’t need to go to the mosque
What about a beard? I have Viking blood but when it comes to growing a beard that doesn’t help me at all lmao I can’t grow one for shit

What about a beard? I have Viking blood but when it comes to growing a beard that doesn’t help me at all lmao I can’t grow one for shit
A beard isn’t a must there are some people who can’t grow a beard but if you can do then you’ll have to grow out the beard.

A beard isn’t a must there are some people who can’t grow a beard but if you can do then you’ll have to grow out the beard.
I’ll have to try to grow a big blonde beard but i doubt it’ll grow beyond some pathetic stubble. It’s over for nobeardcels like me

We are rejected by any society

I’ll have to try to grow a big blonde beard but i doubt it’ll grow beyond some pathetic stubble. It’s over for nobeardcels like me
Damn bruh:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It’s over for muslims with no beard

Be grateful you’re not South Asian or Haitian