Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being alone isn't a problem, being undesirable and despised is

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★★
Normies says "it's okay to not be with someone else, you need to be happy with yourself" just like we weren't humiliated and invisible by everybody during our whole life. AND if you don't have self-esteem (being despised generates self-esteem problems, water is wet) they'll come with the bullshit of self love and "there's one for every person in the world"

at this point i'm sure that arguing with AI would be better than arguing with them

Yes being ignored like casper the ghost is the worst

Women enjoy being alone because they can have sex with anyone they want any time they see fit. Men detest being alone because it is almost never a choice.

Women enjoy being alone because they can have sex with anyone they want any time they see fit. Men detest being alone because it is almost never a choice.
I find it astouting whenever there's ANY foids on social media 'cause they unironically can choose whoever they wanna have on their feets

You have to learn to be happy by yourself, which is why people in solitary confinement are the happiest and most well adjusted people on Earth.

Easier to be alone when you are imbued with a sense of value by positive attention from others your whole life. Yeah basically what you are saying though I guess.

You have to learn to be happy by yourself, which is why people in solitary confinement are the happiest and well adjusted people on Earth.
It's not like i hate myself or anything like that, in fact learning they're just worthless and would just bring troubles to me made me rethink about my situation and liking my own company, it's just that (unfortunately) i'm human after all

Easier to be alone when you are imbued with a sense of value by positive attention from others your whole life. Yeah basically what you are saying though I guess.
EXACTLY, these mf have everybody around them giving all support, it's easy af being able knowing they can get out of it whenever they wanna

Normies says "it's okay to not be with someone else, you need to be happy with yourself" just like we weren't humiliated and invisible by everybody during our whole life. AND if you don't have self-esteem (being despised generates self-esteem problems, water is wet) they'll come with the bullshit of self love and "there's one for every person in the world"

at this point i'm sure that arguing with AI would be better than arguing with them
True. If I were GL, I could cope with the boredom of loneliness with narcissistic self admiration looking at my own pics and making YouTube videos about bullshit.

The scariest things are indeed not the temporary/circumstantial ones but the fixed and irreversible. Being ugly doesn't mean you're alone just now, it's a death sentence cause nothing will change and due to age pill if you're a 3 now you'll be a 1 in 20 years.

I despise slogans.

JoinedJan 1, 2023Posts2,617