Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being abandoned by your family

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★
I wonder if other incels also had to go through this, especially those with brothers and sisters ? I've been so discarded by everyone these last few years. I notice how it's strongly related to social status and all that is peripheral : the moment they have lots of friends, gf/bf or to make it worse good jobs then you don't exist in their eyes as a loser. You're set to be the weird uncle i guess. I care but at the same time i don't, i accepted that i'm completely alone in this life, no one truly has your back. I think this is also, in most cases, a byproduct of the agepill.

i honestly don't give a shit about my family.

Not to even mention non related normies. Those 2 people i befriended and even kinda bonded with outside of work, they straight up ended up ghosting me and i didn't do anything to them.

No one cares about a loser man.

i honestly don't give a shit about my family.
That's how i am too most of the time now. It's accidentaly spending a short amount of time with my family that actually triggered those feelings, holy shit. I am at a point that solitude is preferable to any type of company.

"Solitude is my best friend" sounds like some bullshit cliche sentence but it's true in my case :feelswhat:

sad knowing your parents will most likely love you just because they're proud of you for doing something that's horrible for yourself