Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a youngcel is annoying as fuck.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Am a 17yo youngcel and actually have enough money to fund a few months long overseas trip to the U.S but need to wait until I'm 18 to do so because parents think I'm too retarded to travel alone and won't sign the consent form to get me past U.S border control. And U.S law is also cucked so I can't get a hotel even if I did manage to get a letter of consent.

So now I need to spend another year rotting and going to a youth center to get my Highschool diploma equivalent for my country. So fucking sick of Neoliberal Western cuck laws. At 17 I'm effectively a grown ass man and throughout history boys were basically considered men at 15 years and could do whatever the fuck they pleased. Just another way to neuter men's ability to improve they're lives...

Knowing that you are at the best time of your life and instead of enjoying it you are LDAR.