Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a woman is a disability

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★
Women remind me a lot of severely disabled children. They’re both pretty much useless and you sometimes question why they were kept alive at birth. They both need to be taken care of, both are weak as shit and can’t defend themselves, both are irrational and proudly illogical, both throw tantrums when they don’t get their way, and so on.

The only real difference is women are slightly more valuable since they are walking incubators. Other than that, women are useless. If a man was weak, slow, and pathetic, everybody would label him inferior yet women get away with it for their whole lives.

Anything a woman can do, a man can do better. Women suck at everything and are just a burden to this world.

Last edited:
I'd do anthing for a gf

I'd do anthing for a gf
I lifemog, I have it all, real estate, cars, wellpaying job, but I want to put a bullet through my head almost every single day because no woman looks my way.
Women are everything.
Women are life.

I lifemog, I have it all, real estate, cars, wellpaying job, but I want to put a bullet through my head almost every single day because no woman looks my way.
Women are everything.
Women are life.
Are you of chinese descent?

This mentality is what drives men to do 90% of things

the other 10% comes from the need to supplant this need for one.
Yep. Without love and sex, it’s hard to be motivated to do anything. That’s why so many of us are NEETs or work some low paying job.

He's German iirc

This mentality is what drives men to do 90% of things
You're correct bro, you're a good one. It's a crime that you don't have a gf.

Both claim to be unable to consent to anything

Yep. Without love and sex, it’s hard to be motivated to do anything. That’s why so many of us are NEETs or work some low paying job.
Exactly

Tons of users here imo, could honestly have really made something for themselves if they were not confined to a subhuman body & cursed with Autism.
You're correct bro,
We have a lot of Germancels here
you're a good one. It's a crime that you don't have a gf.
Hey, thanks mang. :feelsaww:

It's a crime everyone here is rotting.

Exactly

Tons of users here imo, could honestly have really made something for themselves if they were not confined to a subhuman body & cursed with Autism.
Agreed. If I wasn't an autistic social outcast, I know I'd be doing something more worthwhile than rotting

Agreed. If I wasn't an autistic social outcast, I know I'd be doing something more worthwhile than rotting
Same here

Brutal to see what we got robbed of. :feelsbadman:

Same here

Brutal to see what we got robbed of. :feelsbadman:
We got robbed of love, sex, a friend group, a good career, literally tons of stuff. So sad to imagine what could have been

Women are everything.
Women are life.
idk i used to think this but the more I think , and the more i see things the more i think women are worthless. I would wanna fuck them just to fucking experience it once , then do it a couple more times just to really know how it feels. But overall i hate them too much, i dont think i'd be able to love any foid.

Women are everything.
Women are life.
Brutal

I was just thinking about this the other day

Women remind me a lot of severely disabled children. They’re both pretty much useless and you sometimes question why they were kept alive at birth. They both need to be taken care of, both are weak as shit and can’t defend themselves, both are irrational and proudly illogical, both throw tantrums when they don’t get their way, and so on.

The only real difference is women are slightly more valuable since they are walking incubators. Other than that, women are useless. If a man was weak, slow, and pathetic, everybody would label him inferior yet women get away with it for their whole lives.

Anything a woman can do, a man can do better. Women suck at everything and are just a burden to this world.
Based department calling

Women are just inferior men.

Foids need to compete in their own exclusive sporting events to segregate competition just like disabled people that society conventionally recognizes as handicapped have to do.

Foids need to compete in their own exclusive sporting events to segregate competition just like disabled people that society conventionally recognizes as handicapped have to do.
yep. Another point that proves women's inferiority

idk i used to think this but the more I think , and the more i see things the more i think women are worthless. I would wanna fuck them just to fucking experience it once , then do it a couple more times just to really know how it feels. But overall i hate them too much, i dont think i'd be able to love any foid.
Ikr. Inceldom has permanently damaged my perception of foids