Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a wagecuck

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Tomorrow is Monday. Another day in that shitty bar I work at as a janitor. I have to wash dishes and clean toilets. I'm 24 years old. I realize I'll never be anything better. I go there at 5 pm and leave at 2 am. Shit country, shit conditions but have no choice. Mom told me she would kick me out if I didn't get a job. After she told my uncle he found this job for me. It's been 2 months and I can't help but wanna rope. I hate being yelled at by this faggot piece of shit manager. Some days around 10 pm I go into bathrooms to clean them and I cry. I have to pick up used up tampons of foids in bathrooms, I have to renew the trash cans.

I hate being alive. I hate having to stand awake for hours and hours. There is a foid who works here also I tried talking to her but she literally ignored me now it's just awkward. But I know she won't ever care because I'm a 5ft5 brown subhuman manlet. All I'm good for is for cleaning other people's piss and shit. I wanna fucking kill myself so bad. I wish I had a gun right now. And I'm not sleeping because I don't wanna wake up but I'll feel like shit tomorrow. :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

"It's over, don't leave your basement because the young stacies only want chads" -Saint Hamudi

Tomorrow is Monday. Another day in that shitty bar I work at as a janitor. I have to wash dishes and clean toilets. I'm 24 years old. I realize I'll never be anything better. I go there at 5 pm and leave at 2 am. Shit country, shit conditions but have no choice. Mom told me she would kick me out if I didn't get a job. After she told my uncle he found this job for me. It's been 2 months and I can't help but wanna rope. I hate being yelled at by this faggot piece of shit manager. Some days around 10 pm I go into bathrooms to clean them and I cry. I have to pick up used up tampons of foids in bathrooms, I have to renew the trash cans.

I hate being alive. I hate having to stand awake for hours and hours. There is a foid who works here also I tried talking to her but she literally ignored me now it's just awkward. But I know she won't ever care because I'm a 5ft5 brown subhuman manlet. All I'm good for is for cleaning other people's piss and shit. I wanna fucking kill myself so bad. I wish I had a gun right now. And I'm not sleeping because I don't wanna wake up but I'll feel like shit tomorrow. :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Broooooootal

Honestly I'd rather be a wagie than a leech

Ever thought about maybe going to college or learning a trade?