Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a wagecuck makes me want to jump off a highway overpass

• Thread starter Autismus Maximus
  • Start date
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
For 6 months or so, I was allowed to work from home 4 out of 5 days per week. It was beautiful. I could get so much work done, and then I could relax when I was done. On any given day, I'd work 3-4 hours instead of 8, actually getting SHIT DONE. Now due to "less Corona cases", we are being ordered back to the office for two days a week, and I want to fucking rope. It would have been fine if not for two things:

1) The days I have to get into the wagie cagie are MONDAY AND FUCKING THURSDAY. What kind of baboon came up with this shitty plan? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ORGANIZE MY WEEK AROUND THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES??? All my cope rituals and routines, TOTALLY FUCKING FUCKED IN THE ASS! :feelsohgod: THEY ARE FUCKING MY ASS BLOODY RIGHT NOW !:feelsree:

2) My wage cage is an OPEN PLAN OFFICE. Whoever came up with these is A MAXIMUM NIGGER AND I HOPE YOU GET ASSFUCKED EVERY DAY IN FUCKING HELL YOU DYSTOPIAN PIECE OF SHIT.
I sit 5 meters from the shared shitter experience. EVERY FIVE MINUTES SOME RETARD WHO IS SO EAGER TO WAGECUCK HE WAITS UNTIL HE ALMOST SHITS HIMSELF STOMPS RIGHT BY MY CUCKDESK, FATLY GRUNTING AND BREATHING HEAVILY, SLAMMING THE FUCKING DOORS SO HE CAN POWERSHIT WITHIN HALF A MINUTE SO HE CAN GO BACK TO WAGECUCK QUICKLY.
Sometimes, these CATTLE BRAINED NEMATODES let the door open, so I can choke on their SHIT FUMES :reeeeee:

But that's not all. You see, the way my desk is positioned, I have the ENTIRE office behind my back, and like ten meters behind me sit teh most vile, putrid WHORES WHO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE DAY TALKING AND CACKLING SO LOUDLY THAT I CAN'T DROWN IT OUT WITH MUSIC EVEN. They talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk AND THEY NEVER FUCKING STOP and I have to hear EVERYTHING. IT IS PAINFUL AND I CAN'T GET SHIT DONE. It takes me 8 FUCKING HOURS to do the work I'd get done in TWO HOURS AT HOME.

Not even one kilometer from my SHIT OFFICE tehre's a highway overpass. As I was taking my walking break, for a second I considered just jumping in front of a construction truck.

I'd rather die than work in an office

For 6 months or so, I was allowed to work from home 4 out of 5 days per week. It was beautiful. I could get so much work done, and then I could relax when I was done. On any given day, I'd work 3-4 hours instead of 8, actually getting SHIT DONE. Now due to "less Corona cases", we are being ordered back to the office for two days a week, and I want to fucking rope. It would have been fine if not for two things:

1) The days I have to get into the wagie cagie are MONDAY AND FUCKING THURSDAY. What kind of baboon came up with this shitty plan? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ORGANIZE MY WEEK AROUND THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES??? All my cope rituals and routines, TOTALLY FUCKING FUCKED IN THE ASS! :feelsohgod: THEY ARE FUCKING MY ASS BLOODY RIGHT NOW !:feelsree:

2) My wage cage is an OPEN PLAN OFFICE. Whoever came up with these is A MAXIMUM NIGGER AND I HOPE YOU GET ASSFUCKED EVERY DAY IN FUCKING HELL YOU DYSTOPIAN PIECE OF SHIT.
I sit 5 meters from the shared shitter experience. EVERY FIVE MINUTES SOME RETARD WHO IS SO EAGER TO WAGECUCK HE WAITS UNTIL HE ALMOST SHITS HIMSELF STOMPS RIGHT BY MY CUCKDESK, FATLY GRUNTING AND BREATHING HEAVILY, SLAMMING THE FUCKING DOORS SO HE CAN POWERSHIT WITHIN HALF A MINUTE SO HE CAN GO BACK TO WAGECUCK QUICKLY.
Sometimes, these CATTLE BRAINED NEMATODES let the door open, so I can choke on their SHIT FUMES :reeeeee:

But that's not all. You see, the way my desk is positioned, I have the ENTIRE office behind my back, and like ten meters behind me sit teh most vile, putrid WHORES WHO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE DAY TALKING AND CACKLING SO LOUDLY THAT I CAN'T DROWN IT OUT WITH MUSIC EVEN. They talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk AND THEY NEVER FUCKING STOP and I have to hear EVERYTHING. IT IS PAINFUL AND I CAN'T GET SHIT DONE. It takes me 8 FUCKING HOURS to do the work I'd get done in TWO HOURS AT HOME.

Not even one kilometer from my SHIT OFFICE tehre's a highway overpass. As I was taking my walking break, for a second I considered just jumping in front of a construction truck.

Better start working on escaping wage slavery then

Stop mogging me!

(Because office job)

I'm terrified of the idea of being a wagecuck.