Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a virgin is beyond embarrassing

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
My whole life people have asked me why do you not have a girlfriend and I say I'm not capable of it or I'm to shy to have one

My whole life people have asked me why do you not have a girlfriend and I say I'm not capable of it or I'm to shy to have one
Maybe you are revealing too much information to the people around you.

and what are you going to do about it?

I just lie and say I had a girlfriend but broke up with her and am now focusing on school work. It’s way too embarrassing.

My mom asked me if I had a girlfriend before and I told her I did. Even tho it was a flat out lie she believed me and still believes me

It's depressing af

People never asked me that, they just asume iam incapable and use it to bully me

It's every negative emotion a person can experience. Everyday I feel angry, depressed, anxious and embarrassed about it. There's even an element of grief for the normal life I thought I would live. Also nonstop jealousy of others.

I just tell them I'm single like a pringle

Nothing because I'm to fucking shy and awkward
ik it's giga cope but at least we don't have to worry about getting our life ruined with a false rape accusation by a bitter ex-gf

The worst is when the topic of sex comes up and everyone starts talking about their experiences :cryfeels:

I just tell em because I don't know any females