Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being A Virgin is a Virtue

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★
Jesus died a virgin, why should a cel be ashamed of being one? It shows you have standards for yourself (you don't simp for pussy even after getting rejected 1000x and being bullied and made fun of by people for trying to be "confident"). Pussy chasers that are ugly and spend time learning "rizz" are faggots that need to be exterminated from the gene pool.

Jesus never had sex? I didn't know that and i'm even the same age as him when he was crucified.

Yeah even if we involuntary i still have self respect and dont reduce myself to pathetic orbiter waiting for some single mom to give me crubs would rather kill myself honestly

Society doesn't see it that way, so they shame any male virgin. And being shamed by society can cause harmful effects toward you

Society doesn't see it that way, so they shame any male virgin. And being shamed by society can cause harmful effects toward you

I'd rather be shamed for being a virgin than be thought of as a faggot normie-cuck sub-5 that has a gf "on the computer" as an old white boomer bitch would refer to having an online relationship.

Virtue in your dreams

I'd rather be shamed for being a virgin than be thought of as a faggot normie-cuck sub-5 that has a gf "on the computer" as a white trash cousin-fucker/ old white boomer bitch would refer to having an online relationship.
Me too. I just said that so you can understand why some incels are ashamed by their virgin status

I'd rather die a loser virgin than to ever degrade myself into being a betabuxx for a foid who won't even love me.

Better to die a virgin, than to live long enough to see yourself become a landwhale fucker.

yeah but that's god though, or alternatively, just a preacher who got executed for preaching.

You can only consider it a virtue if you're a volcel

I don't think many here have high standards last I heard someone here ascended it was with a young bpd meth head
You can only consider it a virtue if you're a volcel

Get Over It GIF

I don't think many here have high standards last I heard someone here ascended it was with a young bpd meth head

does he have to beta bux her?

not a bad deal as long as he doesn't have to comfort her when she has some stupid meltdown.
just date a mentally ill methhead theory

Jesus died a virgin, why should a cel be ashamed of being one? It shows you have standards for yourself (you don't simp for pussy even after getting rejected 1000x and being bullied and made fun of by people for trying to be "confident"). Pussy chasers that are ugly and spend time learning "rizz" are faggots that need to be exterminated from the gene pool.
If you are so proud of being a virgin because Jesus was not only a virgin but a volcel too (if he existed) then...

GTFO OFF THIS FORUM CHRISTCUCK GrAYFAG!!!