Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a virgin is a deal breaker to women

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
9D4E4E59 98DB 488A B4F0 13E0C6EF4284

No. I don't want to read that ER fuel.

just lie if you get that far nigga
She will be able to tell when you’re nervous as shit and clearly inexperienced

Also fuck lying if she isn’t okay with my virginity and inexperience then I don’t want her, either

51% is pretty okay

but I don't think most would turn down any chad just because he's virgin (as if it was possible but let's imagine so kek)

51% is pretty okay

but I don't think most would turn down any chad just because he's virgin (as if it was possible but let's imagine so kek)
We need to do a social experiment where we raise a Chad in a monastery and then take him out to the real world as a 30 year old virgin and see if women still wanna have sex with him.

just don't be nervous tbh

all those hours of cooming weren't for nothing soldier :feelshehe:
I am gonna be very nervous when I don’t even know when and how to kiss a girl

The worst feeling is when people can just look at you and tell that you're a virgin

these foids need to die by my sword (in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Women are different from men and it really sucks ass that it has to be even when it comes to standards.

No. Being not handsome and/or short is the only dealbreaker. Taking the v-card of a shy chad is a wet dream for every woman

Last edited:
NEVER EVER admit you are a virgin, LIE LIE LIE, and even if you are confident with the foid, you should never admit it.

I know a guy who was virgin until 22 years old and he admitted it after being in a couple for 3 months, the foids dumped him immediately for being a liar who made up his life.

He was totally broken and could have still been with her at the time I'm writing this.

No. Being not handsome and/or short is the only dealbreaker. Taking the v-card of a shy chad is a wet dream for every woman
Tbh. Those 51% say it's a dealbreaker because they know they all go for the same chads which means these guys should already have a lot of experience.

Last edited:
The reason why virginity turns women off is because most of time, men are virgin because they are already ugly.

Women just began to associate ugliness with virginity.

virgin chad can slay all he wants