Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Being a virgin in 20s in this generation is something to be proud of."

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
I've never heard a cope as hard as this

#virgin and proud

I'm proud of being a incel, as in that I'm virgin but identified as a incel.

Being a incel terrorizes the normies. I recalled when smooth sanchaz Livestreamed and told a foid he is a incel, she was like "are you gonna stab me?" And ran away.

I've never heard a cope as hard as this
It's a cope for sure, but honestly, Maybe it was never meant to be at least. We had enough discipline never to have sex. With some five hundred pounds mud shark with 2 bastard kids. So I would say we do have a Lots of dignity compared to any fuck that would have sex with some pig the like that. And that is something to be proud of if you ask me.

im protecting my virginity from all the evil foidissas

It's a cope for sure, but honestly, Maybe it was never meant to be at least. We had enough discipline never to have sex. With some five hundred pounds mud shark with 2 bastard kids. So I would say we do have a Lots of dignity compared to any fuck that would have sex with some pig the like that. And that is something to be proud of if you ask me.
having this choice mogs me

Where did u hear this? Reddit?

im protecting my virginity from all the evil foidissas
De2

Proud to be a genetic trash

Virginity is a virtue only if you're a woman and no woman coincidentally thinks like that. Humans making virtues out of if their shortcomings are disingenuous if not straight pathetic.

Maybe if its 100% by choice. This isn't the case for 99% of virgin men

I think I would miss going through the day feeling hateful and bitter and I would actually be afraid to have sex because then my life as I am used to it would completely change. I also wonder if I wouldn't vent my murderous fantasies against women on a girlfriend because she would be at my mercy for at least a certain period of the day without witnesses. I don't think I'm emotionally able to love anymore. I would only see my girlfriend as a hypergamic Becky or Stacy who, hypergamous as she is as a woman, would leave me for a Chad or Normie anyway and I could kill her because she is humanly worthless. Just to take pleasure in seeing her suffer.

Well could be worse. Could be a normie aka a cuck.

When you are ugly, being a virgin isint something to be proud of. Because you would just stay a virgin. So theres nothing interesting boutdat. :incel:

When you are attractive, being a virgin is something to be proud of because you are basically dodging bullets. :chad:

Genz will have the largest number of 30 year old wizards in human history

Being a incel terrorizes the normies. I recalled when smooth sanchaz Livestreamed and told a foid he is a incel, she was like "are you gonna stab me?" And ran away.
Cope.

Based

The normie fears the terrorist I.N.C.E.L. operative

I think I would miss going through the day feeling hateful and bitter and I would actually be afraid to have sex because then my life as I am used to it would completely change. I also wonder if I wouldn't vent my murderous fantasies against women on a girlfriend because she would be at my mercy for at least a certain period of the day without witnesses. I don't think I'm emotionally able to love anymore. I would only see my girlfriend as a hypergamic Becky or Stacy who, hypergamous as she is as a woman, would leave me for a Chad or Normie anyway and I could kill her because she is humanly worthless. Just to take pleasure in seeing her suffer.

Your status is very based :feelsthink:

At this point I don't care, it hurts the most in that 20-25 range, but afterwards you are just numb.