Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a tradecel burns me

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
I wish I was a stemcel so bad fuck fuck fuck.

dude if you can tie your shoes you can become a stemcel ITS EASY!:feelsrope:

rip back in 25 years

Why don't you become a STEMcel?

rip back in 25 years
What about 25 years?

In 25 years a stemcel will be surrounded by fellow aspies and making good money, meanwhile I will be surrounded by rednecks my whole life.

You don't want the STEMcel problem. You got a bunch of sex deprived guys trying to cope by mastering a STEM area and working 24/7. Try competing with assholes who lives to work and study. There's no work balance when it comes to STEM. It's literally in a lot of work descriptions. Willing to work long hours- at different times. Have a passion to live and breath it aka working at home at your own dime.

What about 25 years?

In 25 years a stemcel will be surrounded by fellow aspies and making good money, meanwhile I will be surrounded by rednecks my whole life.
I heard tradies usually have back problems after being in a trade for many years. However trades can still earn you a lot of money the more experience you have.

You don't want the STEMcel problem. You got a bunch of sex deprived guys trying to cope by mastering a STEM area and working 24/7. Try competing with assholes who lives to work and study. There's no work balance when it comes to STEM. It's literally in a lot of work descriptions. Willing to work long hours- at different times. Have a passion to live and breath it aka working at home at your own dime.
I'm already a massive aspie who enjoys studying shit to death.

But I'm old as fuck now at 20 and already in community college.

But I'm old as fuck now at 20 and already in community college

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

I wish I was a STEM chad or normie like elon musk

STEMcels' days are counted, technology is already persecuting them. Enjoy working in trades, at least there aren't almost any women there.

u get u sum pussy this weekend