Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a teacher as an ugly subhuman is probably one of the most humiliating jobs.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
You will be mogged by teenagers who have more sexual and relationships experience than you.
You also likely will be bullied and treated without respect.

yep, plus you will be promoting cucked ideologies meant on enslavement

never understood why anyone would become a teacher im not even in my 20s yet and i hate people my age

I hate every living creature on this planet. If they are not foids giving me their holes, then they are effectively useless.

I hate every living creature on this planet. If they are not foids giving me their holes, then they are effectively useless.
Holy shit, it's pretty rare to find a based 2024fag

In my country teachers have very little authority on top of that, students can act like wild animals and get away with it. They have hard time trying to ban using phones in classrooms.

Yeah I've seen it happen, ugly/weird teachers got taken the absolute piss out of back when I was in school

You will be mogged by teenagers who have more sexual and relationships experience than you.
You also likely will be bullied and treated without respect.
Nonesense. Teachers are often former bullies and enjoy authority over kids. My professor in college is an intimidationmaxxed teacher despite being bad looking.

Nonesense. Teachers are often former bullies and enjoy authority over kids. My professor in college is an intimidationmaxxed teacher despite being bad looking.
we bullied our teachers when i was 17 our school was full of lower classes migrants and gypsies , most teachers had 0 authority over us specially one female teacher i remember her and i regret it , i was getting bullied too but i was still there when we were not respecting teachers and stuff.....