Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a subhuman

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I noticed that whenever my Chad friend does a retarded mistake or stutters or says some really weird shit, everyone lets it go through and pretend as if it didn’t happen. One day when we were in the changing room after a match of soccer, I took off my trainers and I just so happened to have two different pair of socks because I was in a hurry back then and I couldn’t find proper socks. And everyone started making fun of me, telling me if I was drunk or whatever, etc...(I even had to beat up this faggot who wouldn’t shut up about it) And my Chad friend didn’t wear socks AT ALL, and no one made fun of him and everyone was LITERALLY MAKING EXCUSES for him (keep in mind everyone wears socks). Being subhuman means people will find ANYTHING to pick on you, whether it’s positive or negative, they’ll find a way to twist and use it to make fun of you. And this is just a small part of what happens to me, let alone all the moments when someone makes fun of my nose during the match saying it might pop the ball and other cases of bullying that happened to me. I hate how looks don’t only play a role in your dating life but also in your social life. And problem is, these are GROWN ASS MEN.

The best blackpills are the ones like this which arent related to dating or women. Pure unadultered lookism.

Yep, the rope or going e.r. is the only way for an incel to get some relief

You are no longer a subhuman boyo, time to get OUT.

Stfu fakecel you're 6/10 qnd 6 ft. You're pathetic.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Yep, the rope or going e.r. is the only way for an incel to get some relief

lol how long were you on the site that you ran out of current threads and had to revive this one lol

What's with the revivecel threads today?

Octopusgun2 said:
I noticed that whenever my Chad friend does a retarded mistake or stutters or says some really weird shit, everyone lets it go through and pretend as if it didn’t happen. One day when we were in the changing room after a match of soccer, I took off my trainers and I just so happened to have two different pair of socks because I was in a hurry back then and I couldn’t find proper socks. And everyone started making fun of me, telling me if I was drunk or whatever, etc...(I even had to beat up this faggot who wouldn’t shut up about it) And my Chad friend didn’t wear socks AT ALL, and no one made fun of him and everyone was LITERALLY MAKING EXCUSES for him (keep in mind everyone wears socks). Being subhuman means people will find ANYTHING to pick on you, whether it’s positive or negative, they’ll find a way to twist and use it to make fun of you. And this is just a small part of what happens to me, let alone all the moments when someone makes fun of my nose during the match saying it might pop the ball and other cases of bullying that happened to me. I hate how looks don’t only play a role in your dating life but also in your social life. And problem is, these are GROWN ASS MEN.

Do you react badly every time someone makes fun of you? Because if there's one thing I've learnt it's that people enjoy making fun of people who make a big deal of some jokes made at their expense. If you consistently laugh off any insults or make fun of yourself, people won't enjoy getting a rise out of you so much. For example, beating someone up who made fun of your socks is a response that everyone else would have found absolutely hilarious so they are more likely to do similar things in the future.

Laugh at yourself.

ImDying said:
Do you react badly every time someone makes fun of you? Because if there's one thing I've learnt it's that people enjoy making fun of people who make a big deal of some jokes made at their expense. If you consistently laugh off any insults or make fun of yourself, people won't enjoy getting a rise out of you so much. For example, beating someone up who made fun of your socks is a response that everyone else would have found absolutely hilarious so they are more likely to do similar things in the future.

Laugh at yourself.

Major cope. I laugh off everything and people continue to treat me like shit

UncannyValley said:
Major cope. I laugh off everything and people continue to treat me like shit

Everyone in my group of friends treats eachother like shit. Everyone consistantly rips eachother apart all the time, we'll seek out eachother's weaknesses and just verbally destroy them. It's hilarious.

I get that it's a lot worse coming from people you don't know or like though.

I will never understand why YOUR looks should be so important for others to make fun of them. I mean , why are looks important to have friends, to be treated socially acceptaclble and these basic stuff, how retarded is this? But sadly it´s the truth. In our past we didn´t give a shit about looks, because we must SURVIVE. Noone had time to obvserve someones looks when they was fighting vs a mammoth or fiend. Fking lul Soceity is so hard fucked and it will just become worse, beacuse the people get more and more pussy= they have more time to observe unrelevant things, they mustn´t survive anymore and are protected by the government. This is the main point, why all is so difficult today.

Sadist said:
lol how long were you on the site that you ran out of current threads and had to revive this one lol

Lmao its based on my searches and i get carried away with the blackpill

ImDying said:
Everyone in my group of friends treats eachother like shit. Everyone consistantly rips eachother apart all the time, we'll seek out eachother's weaknesses and just verbally destroy them. It's hilarious.

I get that it's a lot worse coming from people you don't know or like though.

They don't sound like friends at all

UncannyValley said:
They don't sound like friends at all

Hahaha we've all been best fr iends for about 11 years now. We're so familiar with eachother that we can be horrible to eachother and it's fine.