Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a standardscel is based

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
18d 21h 14m
I used to think that standardscels were fakecels that should be banned off this forum. I was offended that someone who is demanding the most attractive woman is suggesting that they are suffering just as much as I am, who cannot afford to bargain for anything at all.

However, I have come to the conclusion that being stacy only is based as fuck. The reason why foids have so much power over us is because all of us are desperate and will settle for nearly anything so we don’t have to die alone. This paves the way for hypergamy and allows foids to become selectors in the dating market, since they always have a desperate man to use as a backup plan if their efforts to secure a “high-value man” fails. It ultimately puts men at the mercy of women. As a consequence, even chads now have to settle with obese and hideous foids.

Being a standardscel is a refusal to play into foids’ hands. Foids secretly love it when they know men are lined up and fighting for their love. If, however, all of us stated with unwavering resolution that we will not settle for any woman less than a stacy, their superiority complex will come crashing down and the SMV of the average foid will plummet. Knowing that even the hideous truecels think little of her and will not settle with her, foids will gradually lose their own self-confidence and accept whatever man that they manage to get.

Though I still believe the “suffering” of standardscels is self-imposed and nowhere near in comparison to that of truecels, I will begrudgingly concede that their mentality is one that every man must adopt to systematically eradicate the foid advantage. We must not be pathetic beggars that foids take advantage of, but must come out strong as well with our own standards.

Lobo

Lobo

Greycel
2d 7h 28m
You get it now. Welcome to the other side, brocel :feelzez:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 22h 50m
who would fuck 1/10 ugly flatt ass fucking whore ? fucking genetic trash

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
17d 9h 54m
"if you don't want fuck pigs and sheboons, you're a fakecel" :feels::feels::feels:

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
7d 8h 8m
Recluse

Recluse

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 19h 5m
We shouldn’t be shamed for not wanting a ham beast even a disabled woman still wants Gigachad

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
-
59d 22h 41m
I doubt anyone here would be happy with an disgusting landwhale, they are just coping

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★★
24d 18h 36m
I used to think that standardscels were fakecels that should be banned off this forum. I was offended that someone who is demanding the most attractive woman is suggesting that they are suffering just as much as I am, who cannot afford to bargain for anything at all.

However, I have come to the conclusion that being stacy only is based as fuck. The reason why foids have so much power over us is because all of us are desperate and will settle for nearly anything so we don’t have to die alone. This paves the way for hypergamy and allows foids to become selectors in the dating market, since they always have a desperate man to use as a backup plan if their efforts to secure a “high-value man” fails. It ultimately puts men at the mercy of women. As a consequence, even chads now have to settle with obese and hideous foids.

Being a standardscel is a refusal to play into foids’ hands. Foids secretly love it when they know men are lined up and fighting for their love. If, however, all of us stated with unwavering resolution that we will not settle for any woman less than a stacy, their superiority complex will come crashing down and the SMV of the average foid will plummet. Knowing that even the hideous truecels think little of her and will not settle with her, foids will gradually lose their own self-confidence and accept whatever man that they manage to get.

Though I still believe the “suffering” of standardscels is self-imposed and nowhere near in comparison to that of truecels, I will begrudgingly concede that their mentality is one that every man must adopt to systematically eradicate the foid advantage. We must not be pathetic beggars that foids take advantage of, but must come out strong as well with our own standards.
This is like vegans thinking they will stop other animals to be eaten by humans. Although I support making fun of landwhales and low value foids.