Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a skullcel is the worst

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Having a weird skull is the worst. You're left with no option of betterment. Your only chance to escape inceldom is hiding it as much as possible with a haircut, and finding a woman who doesn't care too much about skull shape.

Personally I have Goebbels-style mongoloid dolicocephaly. The only positive thing about this is that I know it's completely over. I'm not missing out on anything, it never started.

Post the back of your head, it can’t be traced to you so it is doxx safe.

Not as bad as being a manlet.

Increasing scalp laxity via massage was my ticket out of hair thinness, it's rather amazing how well it's worked for me.

I think a lot of men get obsessed with trying to reduce DHT instead of trying to stop the inflammation that DHT causes.

My head circumference kills me, 26” and it makes my 20” neck look small. Big head + small looking neck = frankencel.

Not as being as being ugly.

0131F514 93D3 427F B304 7911D51BFCDE

look into smash bone theory. daily face selfpunching

My head is so fucking disgusting, part of it is literally the exact shape of a ( \ ) it's disgusting. luckily my hair hides it but soon it will be gone. Not sure what to do.

Anyone here actually have a true @WarriorSkull ?

Mine's alright, although my occipital bone is quite large and my neck, while not really scrawny, is long enough to look disproportionately thin.

Mesognathic
Brachycephal
Sloped forehead
Decent brow

Rope is another option out of skullceldom

Just have a normal skullshape theory

My skull is pretty fuxked up. I look like vegan gains shaved skull

Increasing scalp laxity via massage was my ticket out of hair thinness, it's rather amazing how well it's worked for me.

I think a lot of men get obsessed with trying to reduce DHT instead of trying to stop the inflammation that DHT causes.
Really? A head massage increased hair thickness? Explain this to me more.
Having a weird skull is the worst. You're left with no option of betterment. Your only chance to escape inceldom is hiding it as much as possible with a haircut, and finding a woman who doesn't care too much about skull shape.

Personally I have Goebbels-style mongoloid dolicocephaly. The only positive thing about this is that I know it's completely over. I'm not missing out on anything, it never started.
Count yourself lucky you didn’t have a Himmler skull.

Last edited:
Really? A head massage increased hair thickness? Explain this to me more.

It's not a normal massage, it involves pinching and stretching the skin.

The theory behind it is that people with baldness have scalps that are tight and that the skin where they're balding is thicker, more greasy and 'calcified'.

I started trying to pinch my scalp in March - 2018, and I found it almost impossible to pinch it because it was so thick. I eventually found a way - using both hands to press the scalp into a pinched shape - I'd hold it for a few seconds and then do it again.

I did it for a month for 20 minutes every night. Then started doing it for 20 minutes in the morning as well.

The first weird thing I noticed was that my scalp skin got really inflamed and got really red, after a few weeks I noticed it wasn't as greasy as usual.

The hair (I had a really thin front/fringe area) started becoming thicker about 5 weeks in and now it's fully grown back, but I still have some work to do in the temple area - it is improving there as well though.

This is the site where I got the idea from, I'm not into the technicallities I just focused on the massage after reading about it in the comments section, I didn't even think it would work when I started it: https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/

Last edited:
start bonesmashing you retard