Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being a skinnycel

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I am a skinnycel and have been really skinny since I was like 5 or 6 yrs old. I do actually eat and everyone that knows me knows I do eat a lot.
Life has been awful because of my weight.

Normies always ask me "don't you eat?"
Fuck you. Seriously go fuck yourself. Of course I eat. Why would I starve myself? I eat like a normal person.

No one will ever love me bc I look like a lanklet (and multiple other reasons) It's over. Doing pullups and lifting hasn't done shit. Genetics is a bitch.

Same here. I almost never manage to gain a single lb even after dieting and exercising hard. Normies would never get it.

People tell me I'm skinny all the time, but oh well it's better than being called fat I guess.

Brutal :blackpill:. Genetics are everything

I'm a skinnycel , I don't feel so bad about it nowadays , But it used to affect me. What's your height and weight?

Brutal

You might have digestion issues.
very minor, like I can't have coffee.
I went to the doctor and they all say I am healthy with no health issues. After blood and pee samples and everything.

yeah bullshit I gained 50lbs in a few years when I actually started eating and I'm no longer a framelet. you just don't actually eat as much as you think you do

About 90 percent of thin guys have moms that are ugly planks with no ass/tits with the body of a 12 year old boy. These cunts get get called petite and cute which basically means genetic trash and flat. It's like calling fat girls thick and curvy. They get their garbage genes from their mom and now they will always be considered scrawny weaklings unless they lift weights for 2+ years because muscle looks smaller than fat, and you can only gain 2pounds of muscle a month naturally.

If it helps, im a skinny framelet.

I've been underweight and overweight and ripped in my life.
Fucking hard to hold my weight at one point

Just have worms bro.

very minor, like I can't have coffee.
I went to the doctor and they all say I am healthy with no health issues. After blood and pee samples and everything.
Have you tried tracking your food intake? I mean writing down literally everything that goes into your mouth over the course of a week or two.

You might have tapeworms. And skinny is bad, but still better than fat ngl

About 90 percent of thin guys have moms that are ugly planks with no ass/tits with the body of a 12 year old boy. These cunts get get called petite and cute which basically means genetic trash and flat. It's like calling fat girls thick and curvy. They get their garbage genes from their mom and now they will always be considered scrawny weaklings unless they lift weights for 2+ years because muscle looks smaller than fat, and you can only gain 2pounds of muscle a month naturally.
makes sense. My mom and her side of the family are all skinny as shit. My uncle was the same way and didnt start gaining weight until his 30s
wow, exactly me. Did you do a serious lifting? how long was it?
im a lazy fuck, have wieghts and pull up bar at home and occasionally lift. Even if I gymaxx I would be 140 at most.
yeah bullshit I gained 50lbs in a few years when I actually started eating and I'm no longer a framelet. you just don't actually eat as much as you think you do
your metabolism is very different from mine if you are able to gain weight by simply eating a lot.

Im a fellow gigaskinnycel, I think as skinny as u actually jfl