Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a simp does have its perks after all

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200423 112138

Her male best friend is above her boyfriend

Gold

:feelskek:

JFL at male best friend being above boyfriend. The male best friend is an emotional bandage worn when she's not fucking chad.

I think it'd make more sense if her FWB was at the top rather than her male best friend.

JFL at male best friend being above boyfriend. The male best friend is an emotional bandage worn when she's not fucking chad.
Whoever made that pic has no clue

Baldy. Pink. Bff...so ..a faggit thinks she value him more than chad?
Dude, I'm a Gorilla and even i know that isnt english.

What the fuck are you trying to say.

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

should be alot more stairs tbh

I just don't get it. Who made this?.some simp ?. Because it sound like a self inserted characters
Probably a simp with a fetish of some kind

did she reply tho?

I found it on Mgtow. I know it's stupid, but it is what it is

the implication here is that the boyfriend is getting cucked by her "male best friend"

the implication here is that the boyfriend is getting cucked by her "male best friend"
The male best friend only hopes for sex while the boyfriend gets it every day. Picture was made by some cuck that thinks that an 'emotional connection' is worth more than sex to foids.

The male best friend only hopes for sex while the boyfriend gets it every day. Picture was made by some cuck that thinks that an 'emotional connection' is worth more than sex to foids.
no you're just missing the point. the whole image is a mockery of guys who think that they have high sexual value or are above/equal to her boyfriend/fwb/ex's because a woman is willing to casually talk to them or be friends with them. "male best friend" is obviously supposed to be a euphemism

no you're just missing the point. the whole image is a mockery of guys who think that they have high sexual value or are above/equal to her boyfriend/fwb/ex's because a woman is willing to casually talk to them or be friends with them. "male best friend" is obviously supposed to be a euphemism
I get it, the message is that basically all of them think they have 'won' the foid but they haven't.