Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a short man is exactly what feminists say being a woman is like except you actually experience it irl

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Feminist :foidSoy:s: "We're given no basic decency or respect, constantly body shamed, seen as an easy target for harassment, pressured to live up to unrealistic beauty standards, discriminated against by employers, constantly belittled and pushed around even in professional environments, hassled by aggressive insecure men, shamed for our sexual history and we face microaggressions daily."

Short :incel:s: "Same, except I actually experience all of those things and it isn't just an arbitrary narrative with no tangible impact on my life"

Except foids are sexually desirable and they get constant male attention because of that. All manlets get are jokes and dismissals.

Reminder that short men living in first world countries range from being over 3 times more likely to kill themselves compared to a woman to over 5 times more likely.

And women who think they experience discrimination turn around and discriminate against short men. For short men, there is no incentive to contribute to society.

Much respect for my short brothers. I'm average height but already feel the discrimination, don't even imagine what it's like to be significantly shorter.

galactic iq thread

Being a short man is shit
No need to elaborate further :lul:

Being a short man is like being a women in you have to fear being beaten up mugged or robbed and some sketchy homeless areas even raped but with out attention and validation. Also you get treated like was women as in physically weaker and easily shoved around.

constantly belittled and pushed around even in professional environments, hassled by aggressive insecure men
:feelswhat: thats everyone who has ever been bullied and most LARPERs on this site :feelskek:

:feelswhat: thats everyone who has ever been bullied and most LARPERs on this site :feelskek:
Most LARPers are only a hair above us. Don't forget that. No High Tier Normie, Chad, or simply average-looking normie who has better things to do spends time posting here for LULz. It's only failed normies and incels in denial.

Lots of men like short foids over tall foids.

No women prefers short over tall.

Classic apex feminist fallacy: only look at male CEO's and how they live lavish lives, but don't look at all the homeless, suicidal, lonely men who crawl through life in solitude and either end up as junkies, alcoholics or hanging from a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back