Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being A Sex Worker Makes Me A Better Mommy

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
I feel like being a sex worker makes me a better mommy because she's going to be a lot more secure in her understanding of the world around her.

Female coping is way more extreme than male coping. Some call it "the hamster".

"this is glitter i put on my butthole because i think its funny and i work in a fully nude club so when people see a glittering anus that they didnt expect to see it usually makes them laugh or react in some way" ... / this is a mom saying this..:feelsmega:

it will make her a better mom to her daughter, give her a headstart on the other girls

sluts who have kids should have there kids took. its better for the gov to raise them or foster parents bc sluts will damage there kids like they are damaged

people are actually justifying this in the comments.

there is nothing easier than being a women in 2018

Well, its delusional.

This is basically the chick who wants to live like beverly hills but cant find a sugar daddy

the actual state of women in 2018...

That is the most sickest thing I have ever seen, whores like them shall be stoned to death

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u4.png