Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a serial killer is way better then just going on a shooting.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Jeffrey%20Dahmer%20main%20image.jpg

I All ways liked the idea of being a serial killer much more.
It would be way more exciting, a shooter would just go on one quick killing spree and then die.
But a serial killer can go on killing for years, I like the idea of the entire media and people trying to find out the identity of the serial killer.
It would be so exciting having everyone wonder who the killer is, and you are the only one that knows who it is because you are the killer.

ER should have gone on a serial killer rampage were he would kill Stacie’s and chads, then kill himself once the police get him.

Best way to be a serial killer nowadays is to become one of those long haul truckers and target hitchhiking women.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Best way to be a serial killer nowadays is to become one of those long haul truckers and target hitchhiking women.

Crustaciouse said:

It would be way more exciting, a shooter would just go on one quick killing spree and then die.
But a serial killer can go on killing for years, I like the idea of the entire media and people trying to find out the identity of the serial killer.
It would be so exciting having everyone wonder who the killer is, and you are the only one that knows who it is because you are the killer.

Who would u kill? Why do u want to be one

If I would be any serial killer, then I'd be the Otaku Murderer

a-virgin-nigger said:

U know fauni has shot at several people. The only real killer in the rap game

Plus you get to live your life and quit if you get bored. Once you go on a shooting spree its over, youre spending the rest of your life in prison if you survive.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
If I would be any serial killer, then I'd be the Otaku Murderer

You would murder otakus? Right on.

Inb4 cucks shut this down and/or move it to offtopic

mrhaircut33 said:
Crustaciouse said:

Who would u kill? Why do u want to be one
I would probably kill hot stacies since they view me as less then human, so it would be fun having power over them.

Serial killing works if you're normie. That's another privilege of being Chad. in my opinion shooting is way cooler because it sends a message internationally and it's glorious suicide.

AsiaCel said:
Serial killing works if you're normie. That's another privilege of being Chad. in my opinion shooting is way cooler because it sends a message internationally and it's glorious suicide.
I disagree, there is so many shootings now that most people just forget about them, but serial killers are remembered for a long time because of how hard it is to be a successful serial killer with multiple victims over the years.

UncannyValley said:
Inb4 cucks shut this down and/or move it to offtopic

what does this thread have to do with inceldom?

Crustaciouse said:
AsiaCel said:
I disagree, there is so many shootings now that most people just forget about them, but serial killers are remembered for a long time because of how hard it is to be a successful serial killer with multiple victims over the years.

Wouldn't even be hard, just kill in remote areas like the woods or some shit. There's so many remote places in the USA that it's insane how there aren't more serial killers around.

Yep. It's a tough business these days, though. In the UK, practically impossible. A tiny island with very low violent crime, DNA testing, CCTV everywhere, good police. And the stress would kill me kek.

Fritzl was the boss. En suite sex slaves would be great. You'd be better off doing it in a poor country where nobody cares though.

iiiTeMpeR said:
ER should have gone on a serial killer rampage were he would kill Stacie’s and chads, then kill himself once the police get him.

This was an interesting interrogation:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A[/video]

34:44

A Canadian Colonel becomes a serial panty thief and graduates to rape and murder.

Remember, don't wear the same boots to the interview as you did when you claimed your last victim. kek

a-virgin-nigger said:

It wouldn't be hard to intersect all your routes with where the victim's mobile phones emitted last.

I like the idea of being caught and going on trial and everyone hating you, then triggering feminists cus you killed women.

u're all on the list fams

Yeah also serial killers can be specific with their victims. In a mass shooting, any victim is at risk to notify authorities or try to take you out with a sharp object like a pocketknife, so you are forced to kill indiscriminately to guarantee success.

Serial killers, on the other hand, can selectively target their bullies and women who treated them like shit. Justice can be doled out where it is deserved.

Crustaciouse said:

Just make sure u don't kill any of my family members

Mass killing typically low IQ
Serial killing typically high IQ

Although there have been a few high IQ mass killers like Brevik. I always wondered what Timothy McVeigh's IQ was. He obviously knew plenty about explosives.

Being a serial killer is to much hard work in my opinion, going on a mass shooting is way easier like you kill a few people, shoot yourself, teach society a lesson, be on the news for a few days and that's it.

Eternaldarkness said:
Being a serial killer is to much hard work in my opinion, going on a mass shooting is way easier like you kill a few people, shoot yourself, teach society a lesson, be on the news for a few days and that's it.