Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a sentient brown is absolute hell

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
>Will always be rejected among white people and objectively uglier etc
>The people who look like you are disgusting subhumans that are hell to be around

Legit so over lol
Will just rot in peace to avoid it

Just he curry is law

Just he curry is law

Michael Jacksonmaxx

It's hard even for me to digest the racepill. And I don't have it that bad, I'm Lebanese who has rosy red white skin, dark green eyes and dark brown hair, I also have very red one toned full lips. (Ethnics have dark lips, or the top lip is very dark)
If I had wider jaw, better skin and a slightly smaller nose, I wouldn't have it that that bad. I don't have a hooked nose or curly hair as well.

I wish I had my brother's colouring. He is a pale ginger.

I'd be sympathetic if browns didn't come here for gib-mes and turn it into an absolute shithole.

It's hard even for me to digest the racepill. And I don't have it that bad, I'm Lebanese who has rosy red white skin, dark green eyes and dark brown hair, I also have very red one toned full lips. (Ethnics have dark lips, or the top lip is very dark)
If I had wider jaw, better skin and a slightly smaller nose, I wouldn't have it that that bad. I don't have a hooked nose or curly hair as well.

Why are you here instead of fingerbanging a Lebanese thickie?

Try being a sentient yellow

Why are you here instead of fingerbanging a Lebanese thickie?
Good colouring doesn't mean good looking.

Arabs especially, Levantines don't look like Osama bin Laden. White passing Arabs and people with coloured eyes and hair are so fucking common here. I'm not special. This women takes pictures of random strangers. See how many of them have colored eyes/pass as white. It doesn't help that Lebanese men are one of the best looking in the middle east.

@Made in Heaven

Fakecel. Unless your face is deformed as fuck

Arabs especially, Levantines don't look like Osama bin Laden. White passing Arabs and people with coloured eyes and hair are so fucking common here. I'm not special. This women takes pictures of random strangers. See how many of them have colored eyes/pass as white. It doesn't help that Lebanese men are one of the best looking in the middle east.

@Made in Heaven
"MUH ONLY 1% OF Levantines have white colouring"- Stupid chink in his basement @Despicablecel

@Made in Heaven
Are you Byzantine?

@Made in Heaven
Same. I may be white, but white skin isn't anything special among turks or anatolians

>Will always be rejected among white people and objectively uglier etc
>The people who look like you are disgusting subhumans that are hell to be around

Legit so over lol
Will just rot in peace to avoid it
THIS