Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a ricecel pushed him into insanity JFL

i ain't gonna read a word of this and you know that :feelsUgh:

1CC937F3 7E68 406D 90AB 501B2D8050BD

Tldr; he wrote himself an masturbation fantasy.

lmfao literally no one will actually that whole thing

What the hell
[UWSL]I'm not reading that shit [/UWSL]

Yo @To koniec

What the hell
[UWSL]I'm not reading that shit [/UWSL]

Yo @To koniec
lmfao literally no one will actually that whole thing
"Emma sighed as the last thing she saw was her teacher pulling out his huge yellow Asian cock, and Elsa getting down on her knees and sucking him off passionately."

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imagine being rice lmao

Can you summarize the story?
It's about pan asian ricecels conquering america and fucking blonde blue eyed nordic stacy students in the asianized american universities
i haven't read the whole thing it's just too much for me

It's about pan asian ricecels conquering america and fucking blonde blue eyed nordic stacy students in the asianized american universities
i haven't read the whole thing it's just too much for me
Judt delusion max bro.
Typical aznidentity poster

You gotta give credit where credit is due. Thats some next level ricecel cope. The more intense the pain and suffering, the more intense and next level the cope is and at times, even flat out delusional.

You can find similar fictional writings from whitecels in white nationalist forums.

this text must have some 50k letters of pure schizo and cope

aznidentity is the funniest shit ever, along with asianmasculinity

every day i read one or two paragraphs of this shit

"As Lucas looked over and saw Emma giggling at him, he felt so happy. He loved seeing Emma's beautiful smile and hearing her infectious laugh. So Lucas stood there for a brief moment, with his:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: tiny white penis hanging out:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, letting her laugh at him as he then said Clumsy Oliver's signature catchphrase, "Aw shucks," and then smiled awkwardly"

All this only to lose to whitu cocku

ok so i read the entire thing and couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes

it says more about the author than anything else

Not a single word

You gotta give credit where credit is due. Thats some next level ricecel cope. The more intense the pain and suffering, the more intense and next level the cope is and at times, even flat out delusional.

You can find similar fictional writings from whitecels in white nationalist forums.