Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a relatively attractive aspy is worse than inceldom.

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
I've had Aspergers for all 19 years of my life. I wouldn't consider myself Chad or Chadlite, but I am not a bad looking fellow. I've made out and held hands with multiple girls but I cannot imagine on any planet that they would ever let my puny 6" dick inside them. This makes me more sexually frustrated than I already am, and fuels my hate for roasties even more.

Can anyone relate?

if u have decent looks just work on not being an aspie, easier than changing ur looks, and ur dick size is above average ull be fine, u could also jelq to get dat dere 7 incher

knajjd said:
this reeks of a low effort troll. the thread should be deleted for bragging as well

I reported

knajjd said:
this reeks of a low effort troll. the thread should be deleted for bragging as well

What bragging?

wishiwasbigger said:
if u have decent looks just work on not being an aspie, easier than changing ur looks, and ur dick size is above average ull be fine, u could also jelq to get dat dere 7 incher

It's not as easy as "not being aspie."

I can't snap my fingers and become normalfag.

wishiwasbigger said:

No.

The biggest blackpill that even most people here haven't swallowed yet is that your personality/social skills/autism is even harder to change than your looks. Aspies are actually better off looksmaxing. There's no way to catch up to your peers in terms of social prowess after a certain point. If you have legit diagnosed aspergers or autism you're stuck with it for life. Personality in general has also been shown to be genetic.

Enigmatic93 said:
No.

The biggest blackpill that even most people here haven't swallowed yet is that your personality/social skills/autism is even harder to change than your looks. Aspies are actually better off looksmaxing. There's no way to catch up to your peers in terms of social prowess after a certain point. If you have legit diagnosed aspergers or autism you're stuck with it for life. Personality in general has also been shown to be genetic.

I love you. Extra homo.

How is it worse if you have made out? I’ve done absolutely nothing and it will stay that way all my life

ilieknothing said:
How is it worse if you have made out? I’ve done absolutely nothing and it will stay that way all my life

Knowing that it's the closest thing I will come to sexual contact is rage inducing.

Enigmatic93 said:
No.

This. Neurotypicals have no idea what assburgers/autism is and they think it's just all in our heads and can be fixed.

cupcaker said:
ilieknothing said:
Knowing that it's the closest thing I will come to sexual contact is rage inducing.
Knowing that I have no hope of having any contact is more rage inducing

ilieknothing said:
Knowing that I have no hope of having any contact is more rage inducing

That's just how you feel. I feel like shit still.

knajjd said:
"i'm good looking, i've kissed/held hands/whatever"... you either are a troll or were regularly hit on the head as a child if you genuinely think that this thread was fitting for this website. totes relatable for truecels, no doubt. jesus christ

I didn't say I was good looking, said I was moderately attractive.

Yesterday there was thread stating that being rich is bad. Now this.

Cope, go and read how socialization works and you will get out in a second, motherfucker made out with multiple girls and think he can relate with ugly fellows.

Reported.

AngelOfDisease said:
Yesterday there was thread stating that being rich is bad. Now this.
Legit this x 1000. The OP is bullshit. Asperger's is a hindrance, yes, but not nearly as had as having deformed bones which make you repulsive to 99.99% of the femoid race. I should know, I suffer from both.

Unbearable2woman said:
Cope, go and read how socialization works and you will get out in a second, motherfucker made out with multiple girls and think he can relate with ugly fellows.

Reported.

Inceldom isn't exclusive to ugly people.

the holy trinity of inceldom

autism
manlet
ethnic

cupcaker said:
Inceldom isn't exclusive to ugly people.

Yes it is, fucking Sperg.

I know pretty bordeline autists that slay because of their looks, femoids actually don`t mind boys that don`t smile or can`t make a normal conversation if their face is good enough.

Proof = YOU

FUCK OFF.

Shut the fuck up bitch. Try being called ugly since elementary school and being treated like shit, and bullied for looking subhuman. Us uglies don't even have a chance and can't be truly loved, you've held hands, made out etc. Fuck off.

Enigmatic93 said:
No.

Yeah, NT theory is legit. I suspect the true problem of a lot of incels on /r/incels and this site is autism or mental illness. I ran a poll here and though I had a small sample size, the vast majority pick non-NT. 

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2961

While the "just be NT, don't be autistic" theory is true as fuck, you've literally made out and held hands with girls and think you can relate to us? HAHHAHAAHAHHAA

YOU LITERALLY MADE OUT WITH THEM AND HELD HANDS, YOU REALLY THINK THEY WON'T FUCK YOU WHILE THEY'RE AT IT TOO? Fuck off and die.

whogivesafucc said:
While the "just be NT, don't be autistic" theory is true as fuck, you've literally made out and held hands with girls and think you can relate to us? HAHHAHAAHAHHAA

YOU LITERALLY MADE OUT WITH THEM AND HELD HANDS, YOU REALLY THINK THEY WON'T FUCK YOU WHILE THEY'RE AT IT TOO? Fuck off and die.

While most of this is true, saying "just don't be autistic bro!" is just as brain-dead retarded as saying "just stop being ugly bro!".