Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being A Pussy

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★
Altercations. One of my worst fucking fears. I don't know why i'm like this, or what caused it. I was pretty rough growing up. I have to mention that I did lose both my parents pretty early in my childhood, so that might be the reason, but I don't see why? Just an hour ago I was in the gym and doing my usual split, until this skinnyfat failthugmaxxer white retard (presumably 20) smacks the machine i'm sitting on. This was obviously done in an attempt to display dominance over me, and it fucking WORKED. I did feel anger and rage, but the white boy was with some black hoodmaxxed nigga. I was shitting myself thinking if I confronted the kid the blackie would light my ass up with the glock they always carry around. Is this not fixable? Am I forced to live as some slave to fear all my life? Even blasting roids doesn't help. And I mean fucking BLASTING this shit (400 mg Tren, 750 mg test, 50 mg Dbol, 25 mg Aromasin). Am I destined to live a life of fear? I consider myself low inhib in most things, but fights are not one of them. Is it over?

TL;DR: I got bitched at the gym and wanna seppuku

insanemaxx people will fear you

doesn't matter if it's 6'7 ogre infront of you they get scared when they know you're crazy and care about nuhffing

I bitched tallfags out multiple times in my life

dnr btw but im giving good adviceu

How should one go about this
Sleep deprive yourself, watch fucked up shit, hurt yourself to the point pain means nothing, listen to messed up music and have dark fantasies

Soon enough playing the part will make you act the part and people will feel it

i fucking hate niggerified whites, they are the proof of how stupid and gullible normies are... next time punch him in the face so hard he cries

Don’t do this OP. Sleep deprivation will no nothing but make you feel sick, and will only make you act and look weaker.
True I wouldn't recommend that one, it'd mess you up big time though

True I wouldn't recommend that one, it'd mess you up big time though
Yeah, chronic sleep deprivation will make you look more insane over a long time and will also quite literally damage your brain, so not something good to do. I personally already do have trouble sleeping and often have that sleep deprived look. Not good for you though

Don’t do this OP. Sleep deprivation will no nothing but make you feel sick, and will only make you act and look weaker.
I'm already usually sleep deprived. So the nights that I can get good shut eye I take the opportunity to.The insomnia I have because of the cycle is fucking sickening.

Altercations. One of my worst fucking fears. I don't know why i'm like this, or what caused it. I was pretty rough growing up. I have to mention that I did lose both my parents pretty early in my childhood, so that might be the reason, but I don't see why? Just an hour ago I was in the gym and doing my usual split, until this skinnyfat failthugmaxxer white retard (presumably 20) smacks the machine i'm sitting on. This was obviously done in an attempt to display dominance over me, and it fucking WORKED. I did feel anger and rage, but the white boy was with some black hoodmaxxed nigga. I was shitting myself thinking if I confronted the kid the blackie would light my ass up with the glock they always carry around. Is this not fixable? Am I forced to live as some slave to fear all my life? Even blasting roids doesn't help. And I mean fucking BLASTING this shit (400 mg Tren, 750 mg test, 50 mg Dbol, 25 mg Aromasin). Am I destined to live a life of fear? I consider myself low inhib in most things, but fights are not one of them. Is it over?

tbh its better to stand up for yourself and get beat up then to be a bitch. obviously both scenarios suck but at least keep some of the little dignity and self respect you have

tbh its better to stand up for yourself and get beat up then to be a bitch. obviously both scenarios suck but at least keep some of the little dignity and self respect you have
I understand that very clearly. But the confidence needed to stand up and confront the guy is non existent for me.

I understand that very clearly. But the confidence needed to stand up and confront the guy is non existent for me.
“Courage isn't having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte

Yep same the only time I would ever feel confident is when a guy is in my weight class and height 5'6 ecto so it never happens and the one time it did I didn't even throw a punch I just grabbed his retarded afro hair and held him in place I can't fight.

Yep same the only time I would ever feel confident is when a guy is in my weight class and height 5'6 ecto
Yeah. That's the only time I would ever stand up and start something. It feels awful knowing the only people you're willing to raise your voice with are people weaker than you.

Put a picture on the wall & get used to staring it in the eyes & saying shit in the vein of assertion & aggression, might desensitise you to real thing.

Get a bucket & fill it with sand & bolts/screws, thrust your hands in & out to toughen your hands up & act as a way to become numbed to pain.

When in a situation tell yourself if you don't act you'll get shot in a minute or something, count to 2 then begin.

I haven't done these but they come to mind; let me know if any of these help if you decide to give them a go.

Don't posture up (puffed out chest face to face) if a fight starts & keep your guard up, get the other guy down if possible & throw all "rules" out the window, he sure as shit won't be abiding by any; it's not the Olympics.

Put a picture on the wall & get used to staring it in the eyes & saying shit in the vein of assertion & aggression, might desensitise you to real thing.

Get a bucket & fill it with sand & bolts/screws, thrust your hands in & out to toughen your hands up & act as a way to become numbed to pain.

When in a situation tell yourself if you don't act you'll get shot in a minute or something, count to 2 then begin.

I haven't done these but they come to mind; let me know if any of these help if you decide to give them a go.

Don't posture up (puffed out chest face to face) if a fight starts & keep your guard up, get the other guy down if possible & throw all "rules" out the window, he sure as shit won't be abiding by any; it's not the Olympics.
I need to start doing the first two. I used to box on a heavy bag (Didn't have a coach or anything so I wouldn't call it real boxing), but after I stopped I sorta softened up.

its normal to fear them as a sub5 male since everything usually goes wrong for you
ive been trying to toughen myself up lately but being 5ft8 makes it harder to consistently work out because i just cant help but feel like its a cope

I'm already usually sleep deprived. So the nights that I can get good shut eye I take the opportunity to.The insomnia I have because of the cycle is fucking sickening.
I have brutal insomnia too from certain health issues and medications I have to take. Get good sleep as often as you can. Sleep is very important

its normal to fear them as a sub5 male since everything usually goes wrong for you
Yeah I can see that, likely bullied with a lack of friends that'll have your back & the assholes always have wingman. Stacked deck effectively.

Yeah I can see that, likely bullied with a lack of friends that'll have your back & the assholes always have wingman. Stacked deck effectively.
I had pretty bad BO from freshmen year (9th) to junior (11th) in highschool. Was constantly tormented because of it and made me a complete recluse. If I could go back in time I would disfigure the faggots faces and rape their whore gfs infront of them.

I had pretty bad BO from freshmen year (9th) to junior (11th) in highschool. Was constantly tormented because of it and made me a complete recluse. If I could go back in time I would disfigure the faggots faces and rape their whore gfs infront of them.
Yeah unfortunately many of us realise the immunity we would of had as "children" is squandered now we're adults. You can get away with a lot before a certain age.

Yeah unfortunately many of us realise the immunity we would of had as "children" is squandered now we're adults. You can get away with a lot before a certain age.
Brutal realization when it happens for the first time.

It’s working
IMG 5224

Start meditating, your amygdala is probably overactive

What does meditating do to the amygdala? Can it really lessen its activity?
Proven by studies