Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a Pubertycel Is The Worst

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
At least guys who are born ugly know that they will be treated as a subhuman from a young age. They become used to being ignored, avoided, mistreated and bullied for their appearances and even develop charisma to compensate while higher functioning autists careermax or LDAR. Since they don't know any other life many of them remain bluepilled even thinking being hated by women is normal some others might be aware of the truth but accept this as a fundamental aspect of human nature.

On the other hand imagine being born a cute baby being given plenty of attention by adults and even having an easy time initially making friends when others are unaware of your low status although maintaining them was difficult due to being bullied for autism. Even getting different treatment from females who are nice to you or might even be attracted to you in rare cases.

Then it all goes to shit, your nose becomes wider, your eyes and face become more asymetrical, your deathnic features and lack of facial harmony kicks in. And all of a sudden people start treating you like shit even when you improve your social skills even when you are nice to others they all hate you for being unattractive .

You are also much more ignored and avoided in social situations and it becomes apparent people hate you for being facially unattractive. All your dreams of getting a female or compensating for your autism with looks are destroyed and your entire life becomes fucked up.

This is the story of my life puberty destroyed my face now there is no hope for me except death.

It's a game of black and white, there's only a select few who make it pass.

Being pubertycel is the best. You can learn mewing, head posture and all the looksmaxxing shit to improve development. Hell, maybe even HGH.

Being pubertycel is the best. You can learn mewing, head posture and all the looksmaxxing shit to improve development. Hell, maybe even HGH.
That's not what I meant, I meant puberty turning a cute kid into an ugly adult.

Aren't all curries born ugly?
Cope there are good looking, average and ugly curries just like any other race. Though curries are the ugliest race on average when compared to others.

yes childhood was best but puberty fucked up