Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR being a person is such a fucking pain in the ass

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
gotta eat, gotta shit, gotta go to the store, gotta clean your room, gotta get out of bed, gotta go to school, gotta study, gotta go to work, gotta clean your house, gotta take care of your car, gotta find a place to live, gotta take care of your health, gotta piss, gotta shit, gotta shower, gotta gotta fuck my ass I hate my life I hate everything

Soon we will have our brains hooked up to computers and we communicate through that

Ye, nowadays i just want to play games(ETS2, the forest etc). I dont want to sleep, eat. They are boring.

I think that's where people develop these strange sexual fetishes like relinquishing power even though they're an important man: they have so much on their plate already. I also believe females are into this moreso than males because their biology makes them naturally submissive but it may also show that women have a lower tolerance to stress.

gotta eat, gotta shit, gotta go to the store, gotta clean your room, gotta get out of bed, gotta go to school, gotta study, gotta go to work, gotta clean your house, gotta take care of your car, gotta find a place to live, gotta take care of your health, gotta piss, gotta shit, gotta shower, gotta gotta fuck my ass I hate my life I hate everything
Life is very shity "gift".

Could I offer you a length of high quality rope sir

it's over for the human race

i wish i was a dog

if i had sex i would love being a person