Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a normie as a child and then an outsider into adolescence and especially young adulthood creates a mismatch between who you are vs should be.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
★★
When I was a kid, I was the epitome of an ubernormie. Nobody at school was in a relationship and it wasn't even an issue. I was not the kid you'd think would grow up to be popular but i was far from an outcast. I'm autistic, but i seemed more like a kid with ADHD rather than autism. Some kids at my school were eccentric yet, in hindsight, were certainly not autistic whatsoever. I was just some eccentric normie kid, but while I was seen as weird to some degree, I wasn't seen as weird as i would be later on.

In my teens I began to really fall behind socially and developmentally and more so in young adulthood. I notice I don't blend in a lot of with many autistic guys and even less so than with neurotypical people. Neurotypical people are out of my league in terms who i can blend in with, and I can blend in with people with ADHD or very mild autism, but it's usually in the short term and then they don't respond to me as often anymore. Autistic guys who are not very communicative and really bad socially are always available to hang out but I struggle conversing with someone who has unusually bad social skills even compared to me. Even my interests are different from them as much as it is among neurotypical people.

The one kind of outsiders I can wish I could blend with are alternative subculture people, and they have a lot of people with ADHD or very mild autism, but they respond less to me soon, too. My kid self thought they were cool even if he was nothing like them. It's hard to meet people in alternative subcultures, and they're mostly men (especially metalheads). Autistic people who are at least on my part of the spectrum are never in those subcultures. All of them exclusively like the latest Nintendo games or just fanfiction.

I blended in with average joe kids as a kid because I was an average joe. As an adult, I still feel like I'm meant to blend in with either them or people in alternative subcultures for this reason (I listen to metal, too, which is another reason). Nonetheless, I always am just some average joe trapped in the body of an outsider among all groups of other people.

If my kid self resembled who I am now, I'd be an average joe right now with an average life. My life went down a different path when I hit puberty. Many people like me were always outcasts.

Last edited:
I have inattentive ADHD.

We have no place to go, we are outcasts and we are angry

We can't just sit around playing Nintendo Switch with some nerds, or drinking beers and smoking cigarettes with metalheads.

I think we observe society on a large scale, and that vision is a blessing and our curse at the same time.

Because we identify social groups and the dynamics that occur between different individuals, but we cannot get close to them, only observe them from afar.

We can't just sit around playing Nintendo Switch with some nerds, or drinking beers and smoking cigarettes with metalheads.

I think we observe society on a large scale, and that vision is a blessing and our curse at the same time.

Because we identify social groups and the dynamics that occur between different individuals, but we cannot get close to them, only observe them from afar.
I feel like if I was a teen in previous eras I'd have some alternative subculture to blend into and it'd improve my interpersonal skills early enough in life. Imagine getting to be a teen metalhead in the 80s. I remember meeting some dude at a Pantera show a year ago who was a teen metalhead in the 80s. He remembers when he first discovered Metallica in 1986 as a 9th grader when Master of Puppets came out, and he told me stoners back then listened to metal.

I feel like if I was a teen in previous eras I'd have some alternative subculture to blend into and it'd improve my interpersonal skills early enough in life. Imagine getting to be a teen metalhead in the 80s. I remember meeting some dude at a Pantera show a year ago who was a teen metalhead in the 80s. He remembers when he first discovered Metallica in 1986 as a 9th grader when Master of Puppets came out, and he told me stoners back then listened to metal.
Yes, I always loved rock and metal, there are very good rock bands in my country that emerged during the 80s, I would have liked to participate in those cultural movements

But everything is low-iq degeneration nowadays

You have soy nerds-gamers

Nigg rappers thugmaxxed

Latino reggaeton criminals

White rich +HTN mainstream society

Also the sociopolitical spaces that offered a countercultural alternative were destroyed and replaced by artificial communities of trannies, homosexuals and feminists.
The rest are religions or ethnic communities that are impossible to integrate into as an outsider.

I mean, if we don't find our place it's for a reason, I think there is no place for us , being awake and having the knowledge that we have.
I think incels should end up forming an alternative society, instead of trying to fit into mainstream society as a subculture.

If you have no place in the hierarchy, create your own hierarchy

We will always be rejected and despised in this society.
We observe and analyze society from afar, with one foot inside and the other outside.

Last edited:

There it is.

Yes, I always loved rock and metal, there are very good rock bands in my country that emerged during the 80s, I would have liked to participate in those cultural movements

Nigg rappers thugmaxxed

Also the sociopolitical spaces that offered a countercultural alternative were destroyed and replaced by artificial communities of trannies, homosexuals and feminists.
The rest are religions or ethnic communities that are impossible to integrate into as an outsider.

I mean, if we don't find our place it's for a reason, I think there is no place for us , being awake and having the knowledge that we have.
I think incels should end up forming an alternative society, instead of trying to fit into mainstream society as a subculture.

We observe and analyze society from afar, with one foot inside and the other outside.
The closest thing to an alternate society is a Monastery, like they have in Mount Athos, Greece.

Nigg rappers thugmaxxed

i just wish i was restarting my life as a neurotypical guy with no disabilities and better looks and voice.

if i was neurotypical, i'm certain my looks and voice would be different and better.