Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being a NEET makes the days fly by

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
9:30 AM - wake up, read 10 articles on The Daily Stormer, check the replies to my jewtube comments, which makes me go to the YT homepage and click on 4-8 recommended vids, watch all the vids, read the comments, then do the same with another 10 vids recommended after the previous ones ended.

1 PM - breakfast. 1:30 - I'm digesting so I have to chill. Check out what's new at .is. Another hour gone.

2:30 PM - read backlogged articles from open tabs, google related or unrelated shit, open more tabs to be read tomorrow.

4:30 - 6 PM - it's getting late, people are coming back from work, the window to be productive is gone. Open the Stormer with another 6-8 new articles.

6 - 7 PM - eat dinner, digest, chill. 8 PM - my fav streamers are all on twitch, watch 2-4 hours. 10 PM-2AM - play some vidya/watch the new season of a show from the electric jew/watch youtube backlog.

On top of that I have to fit in helping around the house into my busy 24/7 schedule. I don't even have the time to see what the top weekly threads at soydit are, let alone read them. It's a hard knock life.

Breakfast is at 1 pm?:worryfeels:

Yeah time flies when it's just the same shit everyday. I wake up between 1pm and 3pm most days, and fall asleep between 2am and 4am. Sometimes later.

I try and do some exercise each day, and then rot on jewtube, my plex server, this site. If I can be bothered some video games here and there.

Breakfast is at 1 pm?:worryfeels:
18/6 fasting every day. It has many benefits and no downsides besides not stuffing your mouth with tasty stuff all day.

Work isn't better.

Wish I could go back to being a NEET, but will end up homeless. Can't stand being around normalfags