Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a NEET incel is still a horrible situation to bare

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I've seen many times incels talk about wanting to live a NEET life to really ldar. I've lived as a NEET involuntarily for 8 years now, since I was 15 and forced out of school for being disabled and I can tell you it's its own form of misery. It's lonely, you tire of the escapes you love and you just generally burn out on life. If it wasn't for living with my mother it'd be even so much worse still. I can assure you that you aren't missing out on anything good.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Hardly, anything is bright for incels.

Did you end up being home schooled? And did you take up any online courses?

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
idkwattodowithlife said:
Hardly, anything is bright for incels.

Did you end up being home schooled? And did you take up any online courses?

The school provided a "homebound" program, basically they sent a teacher to my house for 1 hour a day and I got the same credits I would have otherwise. I graduated same time I would've otherwise, not that it will ever have mattered.

Swecel

Swecel

Greycel
Being a wagecel is worse in many cases. I can see why NEETdom would be hell to some who don't have issues being outside/among people.

P

Puto

Banned
-
I was mostly a neet from the age of 18 to 22. Now I'm only a part time wagecuck but I can't tell you how much I miss the freedom of neeting. The only problem for me was dissappointing my parents.

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
1h 22m
I can tell you it's better than wagecucking at fat food like I was. Literally spent my saturday nights flipping burgers while chad and stacy went to pick up a snack before the movies/going to their house to fuck

Life is miserable for an incel anyways