Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being a motorcyclecel

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Driving motorcycles is an amazing cope. You can go really fast. It's possible to die, which makes it that much better. When you are driving on your motorcycle you can fantasize how awesome you look (you don't). You can fantasize about having a girl on the back seat (you never will). You think you can go anywhere (except you never do). In terms of copes though, it's amazing.

@LastGerman just look at this mogger

shut the fuck up motorcycles are loud and annoying

My dads into motorbikes really bad, even had his own race team and shit, so I learned how to ride before I learned how to ride a normal bike (haven’t been taught to this day).

he tried getting me really into it tbh but it never worked. Haven’t ridden one in atleast 6 years.

Thats one of the few main reasons I want to rot in SEA(Thailand). Driver licence less sport motorbike riding.

I don’t have a motorcycle

Motorcycles are for slayers ngldedsrs

I can relate op.

Motorcycles are for slayers ngldedsrs
JFL why would slayers ride motorcycles? They have something to live for. Motorcycles are for incels. How many foids you see at motorcycle gatherings not in the movies? Almost none except maybe thugmaxed harley drivers with high T, but most incels drive fast rice burners and like to go fast because they don't care if they die.

It's possible to die, which makes it that much better.
You could end up needing someone to wipe your ass tho. Lots of stories about that on reddit...

Yet I'm eager to try it in an effort to socialcirclemaxxing. A study (paid by HD) shown it was positive to fight against depression too.

JFL why would slayers ride motorcycles? They have something to live for. Motorcycles are for incels. How many foids you see at motorcycle gatherings not in the movies? Almost none except maybe thugmaxed harley drivers with high T, but most incels drive fast rice burners and like to go fast because they don't care if they die.
Idk I was just remarking the stereotype
Still the Chad at my old hs was the only nigger who knew how to ride one so there's that

Idk I was just remarking the stereotype
Still the Chad at my old hs was the only nigger who knew how to ride one so there's that
Chad would drive a motorcycle to mog others. Incels think they can mog with a motorcycle but obviously they don't. Chads drive carefully though because they don't want to die. Incels drive their rice burner like they have nothing to lose.

Motorcycles do not look fun at all to me

Unfortunately when incel finally crash his motorbike he never dies - instead he becomes an invalid(think incel always bad luck).

Too loud and annoying.

Driving motorcycles is an amazing cope. You can go really fast. It's possible to die, which makes it that much better. When you are driving on your motorcycle you can fantasize how awesome you look (you don't). You can fantasize about having a girl on the back seat (you never will). You think you can go anywhere (except you never do). In terms of copes though, it's amazing.
You talking about Harley's? Sportsbikes? Any motorcycle?

I'm thinking about getting a Honda CBR. I like the style. But I've never driven a motorcycle before JFL!

You talking about Harley's? Sportsbikes? Any motorcycle?

I'm thinking about getting a Honda CBR. I like the style. But I've never driven a motorcycle before JFL!
JFL an incel on a harley. Get a CBR.

fantasize about having a girl on the back seat
BACK seat?
kidsold.jpg
81d4b1f065ef11e5f42e343834270ead.jpg

sample_531ce9df422b3c122ae5039775c368ff.jpg
e4c15e9e53e1746c69b9122e4870577c.jpg

I have a cbr600rr
A few times girls looked at me when I pulled up but I had to wait until they walked on before removing my helmet

Which reminds me, the anonymity of an iridescent visor on your helmet is really nice.

Just get a motorcycle theory.
The main reason I'd probably get one is because we have no room in our driveway since my mom's BF moved in but I might be able to fit a motorcycle in the garage by walking it around them.

I'd prefer a full-size vehicle (safer, can move stuff, rain shelter, hypothetical passenger transport if I ever made a friend) but there's just no room.

Incel car.
Shota chads can ride in side cars and stacies will still covet his cock

Chad would drive a motorcycle to mog others. Incels think they can mog with a motorcycle but obviously they don't. Chads drive carefully though because they don't want to die. Incels drive their rice burner like they have nothing to lose.
Chads dont drive carefully. Normies do. Most chads think everything turns out fine for them so they behave reckless.

ive never done it

Potential suifuel. Watch at your own risk: