Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I think after disabilities and disease both physical and mental. Being a manlet has to be one of the toughest things to go through.

Its pretty rare for me to see males shorter than me but when I do my heart breaks. The respect I have for them is un paralleled

Manlets should get state sponsored leg lengthening. Manletism is a curse

Stay up my manlet brothers one day we shall overcome

Take foids out of the equation literally everything is a battle for us manlets.

Your friends are fake as fuck and will fuck you over with impunity to further themselves.

Jobs will put you on the blacklist even though your qualified.

People in general will try shit with you that they wouldn't dare do to a tall person

I am one of the shortest people i know, the other is My friend. Think about who gets Made fun the most when out joins group meet

I am one of the shortest people i know, the other is My friend. Think about who gets Made fun the most when out joins group meet
Exactly we are the scape goats the ones who are used as a joke by society to pass the time. :feelsdevil:

Manlets should get state sponsored leg lengthening. Manletism is a curse
i hope that it gets recognsed as a disability so can get state sponsored leg lengthening
how short?