Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a manlet is the worst thing in the world, I am humiliated by children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-
today on the bus I saw children taller than me.

I do not even know why I left my house.​

I'm only 5'8" and I get heightmogged by 40% of the female population.

We should move to Vietnam or Cambodia. Maybe there we could be taller than the average men and women.

Wow. You sure you’re 5’8? I’m that height as well and I’m taller than at least 75% of the women I see.

Wow. You sure you’re 5’8? I’m that height as well and I’m taller than at least 75% of the women I see.
100%

I'm exactly 5 foot 8 inches, yet I get height mogged my women all the time.

im 5'6 and i get heightmogged by my own FEMALE cousin

I'm 5'6 and I see kids taller than me all the fucking time. Its humiliating.

At least you can be taller than the Mexicans who immigrate to California. Mexicans are short because of their indigenous blood.
You're wrong about that. Most of them (second and third generation) because tall because of good nutrition.

I agree. I hate it. I've been 5'5 1/4" since I was 16. My life has been garbage since then. I don't like going outside and being around people at all.

I agree. I hate it. I've been 5'5 1/4" since I was 16. My life has been garbage since then. I don't like going outside and being around people at all.
I laughed at you adding 1/4 but tbh I do that too. That extra 1/4 matters a lot to a man.

You're wrong about that. Most of them (second and third generation) because tall because of good nutrition.
Once I went to Chile, which has a genetic composition similar to Mexico.​
That was the only time I felt the normal height.​

Not over-tier but definitely not good. Sorry man.

Yes, my brother is 6'2, I do not know what the hell happened to me.​
Maybe the sleepless nights crying alone in the room altered my growth.

I laughed at you adding 1/4 but tbh I do that too. That extra 1/4 matters a lot to a man.

I thought I was 5'5 and 3/4" for a long time. Then when I met a girl that was 5'6", I was shorter. I finally measured myself on a doctor's scale and I'm 5'5" and 1/4". Sucks. Plus I've been overweight for most of my adult years. Being overweight is even worse when you're short. Nothing looks right. You have to wear bigger shirts but since you're short large size shirts are too long. They're too long even if you have an average build. What a disaster.

I'm 5'11 and the only time I see guys that height mog me are at the gym, but most chads go to the gym anways so It doesn't even matter.

Manlets have it harder.
One of the reason I'll never mock them.

Manlets have it harder.
One of the reason I'll never mock them.
Manlets have the fewest ways of fixing their problems, even fewer than facecels or eyecels. I sympathize so hard with manlets even though I am not one (I'm king of the manlets I guess).

I'm 5'6 but i rarely see white femoids taller for some reason, never saw asian one taller than me. But majority of men is taller, of course, just so i stand no chance.

Manlets have the fewest ways of fixing their problems, even fewer than facecels or eyecels. I sympathize so hard with manlets even though I am not one (I'm king of the manlets I guess).

what's your height?​

I think it is possible to get taller with specialized treatments, but only in adolescence and childhood.

I am already 21 years old, I will always live as a manlet and after 30 years of age I will probably stay even shorter. Since old people lose a few centimeters over the years.

nowadays ive been seeing a lot tall women ffs

Short males have almost no chance, short women don't lose anything when it comes to appeal, sometimes it can even be a positive. When I see females complaining about being short it just pisses me off. Someone should make a short female vs male thread for some ragefuel.

Last edited:
Ugly face is worse. If you're really ugly children will be crept out by you.

I'm 5'11 and the only time I see guys that height mog me are at the gym, but most chads go to the gym anways so It doesn't even matter.
I'm 6'1-2 or something and the only guys that heightmog me are athletes.

I'm 5'6 and white. Dad 6'5, Mom 5'6. It's probably my worst insecurity. Not to mention when you're competitive or upset they sum it up to a Napoleonic complex.
That's some fucked up genetic recombination.

I'm 5'11" and my sister height mogs me. Lifts for life.

Google lied to me then.

But it's bad anyway. I'm short here where I live.

You live in the UK, right? Well there are lots of Latinos here now and your own women are used to you being manlets. Most young Latinos have a decent FACE. When did you move here? Do you have a foreign accent?

I'm 5'6 and I see kids taller than me all the fucking time. Its humiliating.
Not that humiliating if you can beat heir little asses up. That's why I started Jui Jitsu, because it negates any height advantage your opponent might have over you in a fight and if you're very experienced you're basically a fucking ninja.
When I started there some 5"4 guy annihilated my ass. I couldn't do shit.

You live in the UK, right? Well there are lots of Latinos here now and your own women are used to you being manlets. Most young Latinos have a decent FACE. When did you move here? Do you have a foreign accent?

I live in Latin America, but here where I live there are many whites and half-breeds who are tall.

In my city we dont have many descendants of indigenous people, indigenous Latinos are usually shorter than I am.

I should be taller, my brother is 6'2(1,88cm), my father is 5'11(1,81). My male cousins are all tall. I really do not know what happened to me.

Maybe your mum cucked your father with a manlet...

Being a manlet is one of the biggest copes ever for not having a good ace. I’m 5’8” but I’d give up 2 inches to lose my weak and short subhuman chin

I live in Latin America, but here where I live there are many whites and half-breeds who are tall.

In my city we dont have many descendants of indigenous people, indigenous Latinos are usually shorter than I am.

I should be taller, my brother is 6'2(1,88cm), my father is 5'11(1,81). My male cousins are all tall. I really do not know what happened to me.

Are you in one of the less shitty South American countries (even though they're all bad, but I mean, "not Colombia, Ecuador" etc)? So are you "indio"?

Are you in one of the less shitty South American countries (even though they're all bad, but I mean, "not Colombia, Ecuador" etc)? So are you "indio"?

I'm not Indian, a little taller than the natives.
But still short.

I´m 5´7" and most women where I live "Denmark" is 5´24" but the average height for men is 6´1"

I'm 5'6 and white. Dad 6'5, Mom 5'6. It's probably my worst insecurity. Not to mention when you're competitive or upset they sum it up to a Napoleonic complex.
Over

Status
Not open for further replies.