Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being a manlet is an advantage

how fucking bluepilled is this guy?
He must be a faggot in order to not know by his MID THIRTIES how women really treat short men

Semen drinker this guy

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Many words were said, none were read

"Wear lifts and cowboy boots if you want. Women don’t see this as manipulative, they see it as EFFORT into your appearance, which they like. Apply the idea of effort to your dating photos, and everything else really.

Thats why women don’t see makeup as deceiving. They see it as putting in work to look good for you"

Men are not allowed to cheat for self-representation, it's fishpussy privilege.
If he fakes height, his called having a napoleon complex.
Now imagine if foids don't shave and have big eyebrows and no fakeup on/ represent their natural looks:feelspuke:
Edit: no need to imagine, here's a pic
bearded-women12.jpg

Last edited:
Wear lifts and cowboy boots if you want. Women don’t see this as manipulative, they see it as EFFORT into your appearance, which they like.

But I thought being shorter was better? Why is wearing lifts considered putting effort into appearance then? Because tall height is seen as a positive trait. He literally contradicted his entire post with this one sentence.

He’s bluepilled himself into another realm.

It sure is buddy

I see, i was wrong all along. Being short is an advantage, dunno why i thought otherwise :dafuckfeels: