Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being a manlet has its advantages

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I keep hitting my head on a tree that grew up sideways in my backyard, it's like the 5th time already, and this one was particularly strong, it fucking hurts.

(The tree can't be cut because my aunt also lives here and is an environmentalist-enthusiast type. She actually stopped talking with her brother for good over a tree he agreed to cut off once because a neighbor had complained about).

Last edited:
I'd rather bounce my head off Freedom Tower than be a manlet.

It’s like saying being ugly has its advantages because no one interacts with you

It does at least you are invisible.

Being tall and ugly puts you on spotlight. People automatically notice you because you're tall then they notice your ugly face afterwards

No attention > negative attention

It’s like saying being ugly has its advantages because no one interacts with you
Thanks for giving me something to cope too.

Being tall and ugly puts you on spotlight. People automatically notice you because you're tall then they notice your ugly face afterwards
Tall and ugly here, I had never thought about that. :feelsrope:

Being short is just another negative trait like recessed chin or ugly nose. It makes you more repulsive if anything. Plus men and women tower over you

Thats a cope, Im 6'1 and would hate to be any shorter. I wish I was taller actually, I would be willing to hit my head on a tree branch 100 times just to gain an inch.

Kys fegget lol, manletism is hell and is the worst type of inceldom.

brb, i'm going ER
Elliot Rodger

Kys fegget lol, manletism is hell and is the worst type of inceldom.

I'm not sure if manletcels, baldcels, or ethnicels have it worse. None individually are a death sentence if your other characteristics are good enough, but 2/3 is an insta kill.

This is only average height people. Being short puts you in the spotlight as well.

There are no advantages to being a manlet. A slight manlet such as 2 inches below average is better than being 6'9, but 6'9 is still better than 5'2. If you're tall and get attention, boohoo. Get surgery if you can, or at least lift until nobody will fuck with you (which they won't anyway cause you're tall).

How tall are you?

Cheaper clothes.

Kohls%252520size%25255B11%25255D_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg
Kek that's a reality for me when it comes to buy shoes. Men sizes are all too large for my tiny feet.

complete bullshit lol

this would be like a Chad saying "I wish I looked worse cause I get bored of women noticing me"

Stop trying to give false hopes to manlets as a tall guy.
Sorry, I was just trying to give them a bit of lifefuel and to be positive for a change. :feelscry:

as a manlet you will have spider web in your face everytime you go out

Sorry, I was just trying to give them a bit of lifefuel and to be positive for a change. :feelscry:
Thanks bro, but we are uber fucked. Fuck BEING SHORT WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIRRRRR

Being a manlet is literally worst than holocast and Black Plague combined