Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being a man with a family or even just a bitch, probably increases your mortality during the covid hoax

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
the pressure to get 2-3 injections of poison is much higher if you need to hold a high-paying job and provide for your family

you absolutely will get pressured by both your job and your family, and it's all your fault if you give in, and you get sick from the first, second, or third injection of poison

hard to feel sorry for what happened, if you are just 33 years old then you should KNOW that you don't need this garbage, and be able to use that as an argument
you also SHOULD be able to stand up to your whore wife and tell her finances might be tight for a while if it turns out you need to change jobs
but normies are known to roll over, so they will take 3-4 shots of poison because their bitch and their boss said so

I'd rather be a kikecinated normie with a family than whatever the fuck I am

Neurotypicals deserve stoning

I'd rather be a kikecinated normie with a family than whatever the fuck I am
i wouldn't take the poison, if the whore (all women have a fuckton of partners before marriage) wants to leave, then she can leave

I was vaccinated against my will, I even told my parents I don’t trust this shit but did it work? No:reeeeee:
being a kidcel really sucks during this period, my condolences

emphasis on kidcel, young normies are larping that they're suffering but they just fuck on apps all day, their psychological problems are a massive hoax

I was vaccinated against my will, I even told my parents I don’t trust this shit but did it work? No:reeeeee:
feels bad bro

were they gonna kick you out if u didn't take it?