Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being a man is just too damn hard

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
You are expected to get a big boy job and do all the work for girls. They get to sit back and live a life of hedonism while you slave away to support them. And somehow we still are the ones who have to impress them and ask them out even though they get way more out of relationships than us. Being a man is a scam.

Soon women won;t need men to provide anymore. They will exclusively fuck chad on tinder while living alone and making 100k

Female privilege will cease to exist in time.

Yes men are oppressed, 2nd class citizens.

That's why we need to enforce a STRICT, wife-beating patriarchy where women are not much more than fuckslaves.

But, females also have jobs nowadays, so how can they enjoy a life of hedonism?

Being an ugly one is extremely fucking hard. being a man is difficult but an ugly one is on a completely different level of hard.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Female privilege will cease to exist in time.

We will all be dead when that happens

"being an ugly man is a scam"

men literally have no value.

even chads and chadlites get cucked once in a while, we're so replaceable it's not even funny. the only way to experience what being a human being feels like is to be a female.

_incelinside said:
Soon women won;t need men to provide anymore. They will exclusively fuck chad on tinder while living alone and making 100k

our sad pending reality

lol just simply existing as a man in 2018 is contributing to the patriarchy according to feminists

Kointo said:
But, females also have jobs nowadays, so how can they enjoy a life of hedonism?

yea but alot of girls still go the find a man in college and be a housewife route

War of rail ost said:
Being an ugly one is extremely fucking hard. being a man is difficult but an ugly one is on a completely different level of hard.

honestly, girls just finish school and wait for chad to swoop them off their feet and boom back to basically being taken care of and do nothing except fuck chad all day, while us ugly incels wagecuck and try our hardest to be successful(for those who arent NEET and shit), then if we somehow ascend its only to become cucked and betabux which i will never do

exactly! and then you have the betacucks be like "HURR DURR YOU GUISE ARE HYPOCRITES YOU DONT WANT UGLY GIRLS EITHER!"

well if we are to be the breadwinners, do all the work and be the so called "gentlemen" then i fucking demand my looksmatch and i fucking demand respect from her along with it.