Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a low value man

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
This clip perfectly sums it up

Brutal. Im pretty sure that If a war breaks out where I live, single men Will be the firts to be send.

Guys that prove they are the providers of their household (which is rare at 18 years old) are exempted from enlistment.

Of course I would Join the enemy or do some huge sabotage.

Yeah pretty much, brocel. I'll be like the second guy soon, but WAGECUCKING instead.:feelsbadman:

Brutal. Im pretty sure that If a war breaks out where I live, single men Will be the firts to be send.

Guys that prove they are the providers of their household (which is rare at 18 years old) are exempted from enlistment.

Of course I would Join the enemy or do some huge sabotage.
Militarymaxxing is gigacucked, even more so than standard wagecucking.

Rendered Cannonfooder while she will cheat on you down the line :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Emperors New Groove Crying GIF

Imagine serving the NW0 and the j00ish z0g world govermant, and their minions who cosplay as leaders.

Neet and let it burn, and avoid serving in the army and any cost.

True army like the early Roman empire army, provided you a pension, land and a young virgin women after you finished your service. What does modern armies give you besides post traumatic disorder. Yes, you guessed it nothing.

Imagine serving the NW0 and the j00ish z0g world govermant, and their minions who cosplay as leaders.

Neet and let it burn, and avoid serving in the army and any cost.

True army like the early Roman empire army, provided you a pension, land and a young virgin women after you finished your service. What does modern armies give you besides post traumatic disorder. Yes, you guessed it nothing.

Based