Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a low IQ male

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
is an easy way to get subjugated by ppl and society. I hated having to fend off ppl either hounding me or trying to subjugate me somehow.

especially brutal when I saw how carelessly and free foids seemed to live

Low iq isn’t as bad if you are chad and everyone likes you. If you are incel and low iq, life is going to be tough for you. Just find something you enjoy doing in life, not everyone is meant to be an academic or intellectual (most aren’t tbh).

Low iq isn’t as bad if you are chad and everyone likes you. If you are incel and low iq, life is going to be tough for you. Just find something you enjoy doing in life, not everyone is meant to be an academic or intellectual (most aren’t tbh).
yep. i'm not an academic nor intellectual myself, but i'm at least high enough iq where i'm not being controlled by society

Being low iq, ugly, autistic, you name it is just death. I've given up on ambition because I know it'll never matter due to these factors and more.

How low are we talking?

is an easy way to get subjugated by ppl and society. I hated having to fend off ppl either hounding me or trying to subjugate me somehow.

especially brutal when I saw how carelessly and free foids seemed to live
lot of peers always attempted to bully me only bcuz i didnt fight back
kinda sad
but at least i was not a trash like they are
now that i think of it, it would be better if i destroyed them

Having Low IQ is a death sentence, imagine not being able careermaxx and being reduced to menial labor because your IQ. I barely graduated highschool and I couldn't understand simple shit.

Having Low IQ is a death sentence, imagine not being able careermaxx and being reduced to menial labor because your IQ. I barely graduated highschool and I couldn't understand simple shit.
Same. Careermaxx is my only option but no being born subhuman wasn't enough. I had to be born with shit IQ also :fuk::fuk:

Being low iq, ugly, autistic, you name it is just death. I've given up on ambition because I know it'll never matter due to these factors and more.

super low iq too here.

It’s fucking brutal

Being low IQ is basically the gutter
Yep I have had probably had the same amount of bad experiences because of it even compared to my looks. And that already was really bad.

a bump for a bump. do you fucking retards understand now that I've had to explicitly say it?

Yep I have had probably had the same amount of bad experiences because of it even compared to my looks. And that already was really bad.
Condolences

Life ain’t easy as a low IQ

a bump for a bump