Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a low IQ incel is the worst thing there is

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
Imagine being a man with no social and communication skills, so you are almost "forced" into the STEEM field where contact with humans is kept to a minimum.
Now imagine spending 4/5 years studying like a motherfucker to earn a software engineering degree while having an average or below-average IQ. It's an absolute hell. The amount of effort you need to do well in this kind of course is off the charts.
Meanwhile, people with high IQs get the best grades and the best job opportunities, even if they are incels.
Now imagine that you finally get a job in the field and you need to make an astronomical amount of effort just to become a mediocre professional.
Imagine the daily headaches trying to abstract subjects that you clearly do not have enough intelligence to.

Welcome to hell

It’s over for learningdisabilitycels like me

Last edited:
yeah, i tried to do software development, but I failed due to my low IQ. I also, failed pretty much every grade in school.

This is why I would encourage people to do crack and heroin instead of going to college.

At least you're able to work hard, it's a great skill tbh.
Honestly, I'm unable to grasp the very idea of studying at home, it's so bizarre.

IQ is a critical advantage.

I'm one of the ugliest people alive coupled with a low IQ... I really shouldn't be alive.

My life experience suggests I am high IQ, but I never take ownership of it IRL. I think that is more due to being raised online and having a ton of strangers criticizing and minimizing the fuck out of everything you say, though. Low self esteem will definitely cause you to think you are dumber than you are.

I work with a lot of very smart people who constantly tell me I need to appreciate my intelligence but the abuse I experienced from spending my formative years with bitter, depressed fucks on the internet causes me to think otherwise. Food for thought, I guess. Then again you will probably have to be smarter than the average bear to end up in the same position I ended up with irl? Then again a lot of you are young af idiots who will end up ascending once you are forced to deal with the real world.

Same here. I'm still in school but the amount of effort I have to put in is too much. I wish I were studying something easy, like psychology.

The only low iq incels are the religious ones, i hope god fucks them over by sending them to hell for being toxic mysognists lol fucking retards

my iq is probably entirely average. i get good but not great grades, with minimal effort as I have a good memory and most uni stuff is just regurgitating what i've read, but im completely inept at creative thinking.

Imagine being a man with no social and communication skills, so you are almost "forced" into the STEEM field where contact with humans is kept to a minimum.
Now imagine spending 4/5 years studying like a motherfucker to earn a software engineering degree while having an average or below-average IQ. It's an absolute hell. The amount of effort you need to do well in this kind of course is off the charts.
Meanwhile, people with high IQs get the best grades and the best job opportunities, even if they are incels.
Now imagine that you finally get a job in the field and you need to make an astronomical amount of effort just to become a mediocre professional.
Imagine the daily headaches trying to abstract subjects that you clearly do not have enough intelligence to.

Welcome to hell
are you saying this is you?

being short and ugly is worse