Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a Kikecel is fucking brutal

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
As a kikecel everybody fucking hates you even on this site half of the members want to kill me because they think Jews made them incel (which I agree with) and in soyciety cucks and soys blame me for bullshit like inequality or racism :lul:
Fucking brutal :feelsree:

I agree that normal Jews probably suffer pointlessly from the hate caused by the actions of powerful Jews

As a kikecel everybody fucking hates you even on this site half of the members want to kill me because they think Jews made them incel (which I agree with) and in soyciety cucks and soys blame me for bullshit like inequality or racism :lul:
Well yeah. But you are getting no pussy like us so it's over for all of us. :feelsjuice:

I agree that normal Jews probably suffer pointlessly from the hate caused by the actions of powerful Jews
Exactly, everyone fucking assumes normal jews are Jewish billionaires like Bill Gates or George Soros :reeeeee:

Just accept Jesus as your lord and savior and become a Christiancel instead :feelsthink:

As a kikecel everybody fucking hates you

It also sucks that a mohel sucked your penis when you were a baby.

I feel bad that happened to you.

If you don't agree with men sucking baby boy's penises then please make some effort to distance yourselves from the jews because that is what their religion is centered around.

At least it has been since about 400AD and the shift to Rabbinism.

Pre-Rabbinite jews were slightly less degenerate (they amputated less flesh and didn't suck the baby's penis with their mohel mouths) but pre-circumcision milah is still a pretty unnecessary and stupid practice IMO.

If you want to prevent phimosis you can just get cute girls rub lotions and stretch out the ridged band manually. Embracing "cutting the band is the only way" is low-IQ

plz lend me money im broke

It also sucks that a mohel sucked your penis when you were a baby.

I feel bad that happened to you.

If you don't agree with men sucking baby boy's penises then please make some effort to distance yourselves from the jews because that is what their religion is centered around.

At least it has been since about 400AD and the shift to Rabbinism.

Pre-Rabbinite jews were slightly less degenerate (they amputated less flesh and didn't suck the baby's penis with their mohel mouths) but pre-circumcision milah is still a pretty unnecessary and stupid practice IMO.

If you want to prevent phimosis you can just get cute girls rub lotions and stretch out the ridged band manually. Embracing "cutting the band is the only way" is low-IQ
Nobody sucked my dick when I was a baby. Just had the usual amputation.

whats worse,
being a jew or 5'4?

Nobody sucked my dick when I was a baby. Just had the usual amputation.
If you don't have a video showing that no guy sucked your dick, then he did.
Dick-sucking is the default assumption for the brit milah, their written torah demands it.

If you don't have a video showing that no guy sucked your dick, then he did.
Dick-sucking is the default assumption for the brit milah, their written torah demands it.
I watched a video of my Brit and there was no dick sucking :lul:

I watched a video of my Brit and there was no dick sucking :lul:
must have done it after when the cams were off pro

you don't buy they used some pipette for Metzitzah do you

normal Jews probably suffer pointlessly
So do non-Jews but no-one cares about that.

The Jew always laments his own suffering. Their suffering literally forms part of their identity, both historically (Book of Exodus) and in modern times (Holohoax). I can't take these things seriously. The infinite sufferings of other peoples always fade in obscurity.

Tell me how often you've heard normies talk about the mass murder of Russian citizens by the Jewish Bolsheviks. I'm sure you were forced to watch movies about muh poor Jews in school, yet the Holodomor was never even mentioned.

Just a goy's point of view.

So do non-Jews but no-one cares about that.

The Jew always laments his own suffering. Their suffering literally forms part of their identity, both historically (Book of Exodus) and in modern times (Holohoax). I can't take these things seriously. The infinite sufferings of other peoples always fade in obscurity.

Tell me how often you've heard normies talk about the mass murder of Russian citizens by the Jewish Bolsheviks. I'm sure you were forced to watch movies about muh poor Jews in school, yet the Holodomor was never even mentioned.

Just a goy's point of view.
Shut up goyim

must be rope fuel to see all those pretty jews girls, white skinned and never having an opportunity to date them.

must be rope fuel to see all those pretty jews girls, white skinned and never having an opportunity to date them.
Most Jewish foids are fat and ugly