Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a Jew-lover is a normalfag trait

Sloth22

Sloth22

The Wisest Sloth
★★★★★
Only normalfags can have enough distractions to ignore the fact that Jews run the West and are destroying it. I think also that you can't be blackpilled if you aren't Jewpilled

I used to be this. I'm glad this forum pointed me in the direction of the Talmud. Yes, fundamentalist jews in positions of power should scare people. It's just not taught like that in public school.

I used to be this. I'm glad this forum pointed me in the direction of the Talmud. Yes, fundamentalist jews in positions of power should scare people. It's just not taught like that in public school.

Since normalphages are not able to go against the system or doubt the information that society gives them, they are literally afraid to go against the majority - they are conformists in the truest sense of the word. They don't have enough brains to understand the basic: Who benefited the most from the two world wars? - Jews, the First World War allowed the creation of Israel in theory, and the Second World War and all this noise with the Holocaust completely legitimized it.

Even their so called allies were capable of serious thought crimes

View: https://youtu.be/ZlAitx2xpB8?si=1_SmAa9gKwI0Q1qR

What is the difference? Until 1945, the link between communism and Jews could not be refuted, but then the Bolshevik Jews changed their colors and became neoconservatives and neoliberals, and suddenly the brainwashing began that in order to be right, you need to love Israel, and it worked. There is not a single right-wing Western politician who would treat Zionism negatively, because only kosher conservatism is acceptable.