Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a janitor is one of the most incel jobs!

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
Janitors are literal outcasts in society. In my uni there are about 30 janitors, none of the staff or students talk to them. Whenever students walk by a janitor they look and keep their heads up and try to avoid interaction with us as much as possible. Even the president of the university doesn't want to associate with them. It is nearly impossible for us to have social interaction with a non janitor outside of orders. The only time a staff has talked to us is when there's something needed to cleaned. Even when students make dirty mistake, they don't go directly to the. Instead they go to a staff that will then get the janitor! At least tech support bros can make friends with their boss, as a janitor nobody would want to wave at you!

Just get another job inkwell

I usually don’t talk to anyone without a reason to so I don’t talk to the janitors in my office building. I don’t think I am above them or anything, I hardly see them around

Brutal even jobless chad gets foids, while janitor chad labeled a creep.
Being jobless is literally better than janitormaxxing according to rosties.

In America, all of the undesirable jobs are filled with mexicans or ethnics.

The most brutal ones are the ethnic janitors at the mall. Have to clean up other peoples messes all day while looking at hot girls walking around all day. :feelsrope:

The most brutal ones are the ethnic janitors at the mall. Have to clean up other peoples messes all day while looking at hot girls walking around all day. :feelsrope:
That's why I am switching to night shift so I don't have to wade through loud obnoxious foids all day. Only problems is that there might be ghosts in the university at night.

d4cf43b82ee59d70d1ea811b703bd1a877e1c9c7.gifv

I was a janitor at a high school. A special type of hell