Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a highly sensitive person/man is demonic-level Hell. I hate life!

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
Is anyone else here a highly sensitive person?

I used to be highly sensitive and overly empathetic till years of bullying and ostracism made me colder and appear stone faced and emotionless

I used to be highly sensitive and overly empathetic till years of bullying and ostracism made me colder and appear stone faced and emotionless
That really sucks. It destroys your social development.

That’s not a highly sensitive person though.

Same. I also was overly empathetic as a child but these days Im the opposite. I still am quite impulsive though

Same. I also was overly empathetic as a child but these days Im the opposite. I still am quite impulsive though
Same. I'm also impulsive and don't plan ahead much.

Sure does

How do you figure that? I used to be way too sensitive to what people said about me till I adopted a more no fucks given attitude when I realized their opinions are worthless
I think you should look it up. Being a highly sensitive person means you’re sensitive to all forms of stimuli. Whether it’s noises (even very small noises), people’s presence nearby, getting criticized etc.
IMG 7431

I think you should look it up. Being a highly sensitive person means you’re sensitive to all forms of stimuli. Whether it’s noises (even very small noises), people’s presence nearby, getting criticized etc. View attachment 1222853
A lot of that applies to me honestly

I’ll only really empathetic to cats. I love cats so much, as they greatly reflect the gentleness that I love and the sensitivity that I possess.

I think you should look it up. Being a highly sensitive person means you’re sensitive to all forms of stimuli. Whether it’s noises (even very small noises), people’s presence nearby, getting criticized etc. View attachment 1222853
1. Dislikes violence: used to dislike it, nowadays Im mostly desenzitised to it
2. Sensitive to others emotions: yes maybe
3. Feeling overstimulated: yes
4. A vivid imagination: yes I do have a vivid imagination
5. Easily startled: yes
6. Need time alone: 100% yes
7. Deep appreciation of beauty: I guess so, idk
8. Perceptive: idk
9. Strong emotional responses: unfortunately yes, Im overly sensitive to criticizm

Tbh yes. I hate noise.
I can totally relate. I think vaccines made my sensitivity far worse because now I can barely control my emotions even in the slightest way.

How do you handle live as a highly sensitive person?

I can totally relate. I think vaccines made my sensitivity far worse because now I can barely control my emotions even in the slightest way.
Which vaccines? Covid?
How do you handle live as a highly sensitive person?
I've managed to kill most of my sensitivity. It was very painful. Dissociation helped but it can also make you more retarded. And I'm just trying to kill the rest of my sensitivity with not giving a shit.

Which vaccines? Covid?

I've managed to kill most of my sensitivity. It was very painful. Dissociation helped but it can also make you more retarded. And I'm just trying to kill the rest of my sensitivity with not giving a shit.
No. I haven’t jabbed myself with Covid vaccines at all. Childhood vaccines.

I see. That’s good. How did you do it? I think I need to use EMDR and hypnosis to reduce my sensitivity.

I see. That’s good. How did you do it? I think I need to use EMDR and hypnosis to reduce my sensitivity.
I just put myself in situtations that are uncomfortable and gritted my teeth. It works but it can be painful, you have to take in a lot and you have to accept that sometimes you are just going to fuck it up and that you may get into problems because of it.

I just put myself in situtations that are uncomfortable and gritted my teeth. It works but it can be painful, you have to take in a lot and you have to accept that sometimes you are just going to fuck it up and that you may get into problems because of it.
I think acceptance helps, but I literally cannot do that. I end up crying or becoming overwhelmed fast. I think I have to try those therapies that I mentioned first.

Do you get upset by just the 2-seconds-long noise of a loud motorbike that passes by you on the street, for example?
Hell no, I love engines (as long as I'm not trying to sleep of course). Snoring drives me insane and the sound of people breathing loudly bothers me like crazy though. Also, noise outside while I try to sleep drives me nuts

Hell no, I love engines (as long as I'm not trying to sleep of course). Snoring drives me insane and the sound of people breathing loudly bothers me like crazy though. Also, noise outside while I try to sleep drives me nuts
All of those things including motor noises drive me crazy fast. So idk if you really have it.

All of those things including motor noises drive me crazy fast. So idk if you really have it.
I'm a major car guy, so engine noise ain't gonna bother me unless I'm trying to sleep. I regularly use loud and powerful riding mowers to cut grass, and drive a muscle car occasionally. Other noises bother me a lot though sometimes

I'm a major car guy, so engine noise ain't gonna bother me unless I'm trying to sleep. I regularly use loud and powerful riding mowers to cut grass, and drive a muscle car occasionally. Other noises bother me a lot though sometimes
Hmm. Then you could be HSP

i am very sensitive i think many users here noticed that from me

I think acceptance helps, but I literally cannot do that. I end up crying or becoming overwhelmed fast. I think I have to try those therapies that I mentioned first.
Same, Im such a bitch and I hate myself. I don't know if therapies would help with that though

i am very sensitive i think many users here noticed that from me
Yes I can relate to that too. Many users here think Im a sensitive and retarded piece of shit which is true realistically speaking

Whatever works for you :yes:

I'm highly sensitive when it comes to certain things