Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being a great singer is a superpower

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
If there's one talent I'd like to have it's being able to sing, like Michael Jackson level. Even if you're ugly, people can't resist a Godlike singing voice. It transcends your looks because it can really touch people and throw them into ecstacy or tears. Take Susan Boyle for example, she was mocked for coming on stage on Britain's Got Talent for being an ugly, old, frumpy hag. As soon as she opened her mouth though, the audience and judges had an almost religious experience.
09ae62c0 1504 4ca2 958a 94e8ee7a3c9a D05 Old Susan Boyle 01

Now obviously the music industry will always promote the people who are good looking AND can sing, but I think incels who could sing like Elvis, Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury etc. could ascend.

I can't think of a more powerful talent to have tbh.

Radiohead comes to mind instantly

Take Susan Boyle for example, she was mocked for coming on stage on Britain's Got Talent for being an ugly, old, frumpy hag. As soon as she opened her mouth though, the audience and judges had an almost religious experience.
nah that's not because of her singing

british people all have a religious reverence for ugly hags, especially for the ones they marry

that's why they're a nation of simps that recently declared misogyny to be 'terrorism.' it's to protect their ugly british foids

being a great nigger is a superpower

I think I was good at singing as a kid but I don't like doing it anyway