Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being A Good Looking Ethnic Is Equivalent to Sprinkling Glitter On Shit

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
An ethnic is undesirable by default unless you are super good looking like Jeremy Meeks you can forget about it. Pretty much all the ethnics that are considered attractive have some eurocentric features anyway. I was above average looking before and still didn't get any girls. The standard of beauty is to be white if you are non white don't bother doing looksmaxing it won't work for you.

dhMeAzK.gif

attractive races either have caucasoid or negroid in them. an east asian here or there as well

If you say so.

It's the truth. In the west as an ethnic you're at an inherent disadvantage, and the more caucasian features you have the better looking people perceive you to be. Meeks is a great example, he might as well not even be mixed.

"Pretty much all the ethnics that are considered attractive have some eurocentric features anyway."
True. At least for the majority of the cases or they are at least mixed like Tyson Beckford. Half negro, half rice. He probably have some european genes as well.

i don't see this being true, unless you are a curry or something as fucked and made fun of, no

i don't see this being true, unless you are a curry or something as fucked and made fun of, no
This. Also op your thread title is equivalent to "putting fakeup on a fat chick is equivalent to putting glitter on shit". Fakeup works. Stop coping this hard.

A good looking ethnic can never compete with a good looking white. He still has less value and won't have as good options.

Only true for men.

Women can look good in any race.

A good looking ethnic is equivalent to a bad looking ethnic, they're all 0/10.

This theory is 100% legit for curries and rice, but for other ethnics this might not be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back