Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a "gentleman" has got me nowhere Im going to start being an asshole

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Being a kind and patient person has got me nowhere in life except for people taking my kindness for weakness and treating me like shit. Im done with being a kind person im going to start being an asshole

you just realized this? welcome to the real world boyo

Kindness and patience are interpreted as weakness and indecisiveness by people

no no no, you can only be an asshole if u are good looking :)

no no no, you can only be an asshole if u are good looking :)
Ugly people look creepier and more intimidating than handsome ones (I'm talking about normal ugly incels not feminine looking ugly incels).

Lol you foolish cuck buying into cucktears level propaganda. Kind or asshole the same result will happen because you are ugl.

A virtue shouldn't be used for personal gain. The thing is a lot of people confuse being kind with being a lackey or an emotional masochist.

Lol you foolish cuck buying into cucktears level propaganda. Kind or asshole the same result will happen because you are ugl.

yeah being an ugly asshole will if anything make you even more unlikable

Lol at being nice in 2018

JFL at thinking respecting Femoids would get you anywhere!

yeah being an ugly asshole will if anything make you even more unlikable
i basically don't exist anymore to female coworkers I stopped being a beta whiteknight for lol. OP can be used like a tampon which at least gives female interaction or be an asshole and completely alienated. Lose - lose for incels

No buddy boyo, being ugly got you nowhere, and after you start being an asshole, you'll still get nowhere. Because you're ugly.

Oh no my wheels got stuck in teh sand. When I push the gas pedal gently, I won't move. So now I'm gonna floor it!!

Bro, it has nothing to do with how kind or unkind you are, its your subhumanity, nature is trying to make you off yourself so your shitty retard genes die off. Its how evolution works. Its over.

Dude it's 2018 not 1955

become a supreme gentleman, OP.

There are ways of being between those two poles.

This tbh, if you are nice you are a pushover/compensating, when you are mean you are resentful/compensating.
There is no way to win as an ugly dude.
I just act neutral,and shit on ppl who shit on me, and am nice to ppl who are nice to me.

Being a beta doormat =/= good personality.
Confidence game is legit for normie tier (4-6.5 psl), and i am talking about real confidence that comes from truly knowing an accepting yourself for who you are and not the redpill/pua/snakeoil type that will only get you tag teamed in prison from your local and friendly tyrons.